Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurkon View Post
    Made a few modifications to my strings

    Now covers all rogue specs

    Tweaked things a bit.
    Replaced Recup icon with Vanish
    Added Recup bar below the icons
    Hello sir!

    Thanks a lot for the string! I love it! I just have a few requests for it.

    - Combopoints to show even when out of combat.
    - Recup bar to show even out of combat.
    - Cooldowns to be greyed out even out of combat.

    Thank you kindly <3

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzyswiftz View Post
    PLEASE make a string for UH death knights I am, completely retarded when it comes to weak auras. If you could track diseases, trinket procs, and Sudden Doom/Killing Machine and anything else you can think of that is in the same style as your UI. Hell, i'd even tip you via PayPal for the work!

    - - - Updated - - -



    forgot to quote you. deleted link due to post count
    Have you tried looking through the DK forum?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    not quite Batman
    winning
    "A stick is a love letter that hasn't been made into paper yet."
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Snork View Post
    Hello sir!

    Thanks a lot for the string! I love it! I just have a few requests for it.

    - Combopoints to show even when out of combat.
    - Recup bar to show even out of combat.
    - Cooldowns to be greyed out even out of combat.

    Thank you kindly <3
    This is pretty easy to set, all you do is open the Weak Aura Menu, then click on the specific parts you want and go to the "Load" Tab and adjust from there.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurkon View Post
    Sure, I'll need a few days though, I don't play my DK at all and have never done Unholy. I'll see what I can come up with.
    you, are absolutely awesome. And to the OP i cant find any specific WA's that look anything close to Kurkon's

  5. #45
    The Lightbringer De Lupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    3,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurkon View Post
    Strings :

    Rouge Assassination & Combat: http://pastebin.com/9RPesqQ7

    Druid - Feral: http://pastebin.com/z6agYFk9

    Druid - Guardian: http://pastebin.com/6egDFNuS

    Monk - Windwalker: http://pastebin.com/Gm0ywyt9

    Monk - Brewmaster: (still tweaking the stagger icon) http://pastebin.com/j3tckCjy

    Mage - Arcane: http://pastebin.com/W96W4Hfs

    Paladin - Retribution: http://pastebin.com/BkmQmjVC

    Paladin - Protection: http://pastebin.com/vjTV7iaM


    If anyone wants one for a different class in the style I make them just let me know, also if you need any tweaks I should be able to make the changes, just PM me.
    I'm working with a few of these and I'm noticing some, for lack of a better term, bugs in some of them.

    Feral Druid build - Icons are showing up as green squares instead of proper icons
    Brewmaster Monk - Chi Wave doesn't get replaced by Chi Burst or Zen Sphere.
    Windwalker Monk - There is no level 30 talent.
    Arcane Mage - Mirror Image is doesn't replace Rune. Also, Tempest shows up regardless of talent choice. (Fixed for myself, just letting you know for others.)


    Editing as I find new ones.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2014-11-04 at 07:04 AM.
    What I expect, not necessarily what I want, to happen within Battle for Azeroth:
    Zekhan to begin his hero's journey - Rexxar will die - Lightforged Forsaken Alliance - Saurfang will die - Vulpera Horde - Old Gods no earlier than final patch - Jaina and Sylvanas are NOT under Old God influence - Thrall will die - Sylvanas will kill Saurfang - Junker Gnomes Alliance - Jaina vs Thrall cinematic - Varian's "kindness" is repaid

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    love the aura's but the combo point's isn't working for me
    Hey, sorry the auras I linked don't include the combo points because they are custom textures.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by xap View Post
    Hey, sorry the auras I linked don't include the combo points because they are custom textures.
    Is there a way i could get those or you tell me how to?
    You Can't C Me!!


  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Is there a way i could get those or you tell me how to?
    Well imgur won't let me upload TGA files apparently, soooo take any PNG (PNG = transparent background) such as http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...9/Pokeball.PNG

    Download Weakauras 2

    Make a custom folder somewhere in your wow folder, I personally have mine in Interface

    So you make a 'custom' new WA, there's an area to put in the path, so it would look like this

    \interface\Custom\pokeball.tga

    Make sure your custom picture it's saved as TGA and its height and width are powers of 2 (so 2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,etc.)


    I use this website to convert > http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-tga
    Last edited by xap; 2014-11-10 at 10:52 AM.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrea View Post
    Here's mine.
    http://i.imgur.com/g6qdKZR.jpg

    Pretty standard dynamic group for buff and debuff. SnD, Rupture and DP aura's will become gray if buff or debuff isn't applied.
    Between trinket's aura and personal buff, there's a group for defensive/utility CD (CoS, Feint, Sprint).

    Hello,
    i want to setup WeakAuras, but im pretty bad at it.
    I need something like this, which is buffs above his player frame.
    I just need a WeakAura string for SnD and Recup. Only those 2.
    All the pastebins etc, are for all the auras, and i need only 2. If anyone could help me, will be greatly appreciated


    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    I'm working with a few of these and I'm noticing some, for lack of a better term, bugs in some of them.

    Feral Druid build - Icons are showing up as green squares instead of proper icons
    Brewmaster Monk - Chi Wave doesn't get replaced by Chi Burst or Zen Sphere.
    Windwalker Monk - There is no level 30 talent.
    Arcane Mage - Mirror Image is doesn't replace Rune. Also, Tempest shows up regardless of talent choice. (Fixed for myself, just letting you know for others.)


    Editing as I find new ones.

    Hey ya,

    The Monk and Mage ones aren't bugs, I haven't put in strings for those particular talents as I do not use them., but I will add them to my to do list.

    The one for Feral though, I will look into, I think I might be using some custom Icons on those and that would be the issue. I'll sort it out and re-post the string.


    I have been busy with work so haven't make the DK set yet, but will try to this weekend.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurkon View Post
    Hey ya,

    The Monk and Mage ones aren't bugs, I haven't put in strings for those particular talents as I do not use them., but I will add them to my to do list.

    The one for Feral though, I will look into, I think I might be using some custom Icons on those and that would be the issue. I'll sort it out and re-post the string.


    I have been busy with work so haven't make the DK set yet, but will try to this weekend.
    super excited to see what you come up with for the DK strings! ive been checking this thread periodically since you said you would make some!

  12. #52
    Herald of the Titans Kael's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NM
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzyswiftz View Post
    super excited to see what you come up with for the DK strings! ive been checking this thread periodically since you said you would make some!
    More likely to get them through PMs or a post in the DK forums, than the rogue forums. I know the thread's veered off topic, but there's low enough crossover for many people to make use of it here.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    More likely to get them through PMs or a post in the DK forums, than the rogue forums. I know the thread's veered off topic, but there's low enough crossover for many people to make use of it here.

    take a look in the dk forums and tell me what you can find for DK WA's. =/ there really isnt any. Thats the only reason I asked him if he would make any.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrea View Post
    Here's mine.
    http://i.imgur.com/g6qdKZR.jpg

    Pretty standard dynamic group for buff and debuff. SnD, Rupture and DP aura's will become gray if buff or debuff isn't applied.
    Between trinket's aura and personal buff, there's a group for defensive/utility CD (CoS, Feint, Sprint).
    Anyone know which addon displays the debuffs above the hp bar like that?

    edit: nevermind, I got it sorted.
    Last edited by cfStatic; 2014-11-17 at 07:14 AM.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurkon View Post
    This is pretty easy to set, all you do is open the Weak Aura Menu, then click on the specific parts you want and go to the "Load" Tab and adjust from there.
    Hey Kurkon,

    Thanks for your weakaura setup, it's very useful. Do you have any updates for level 100 talents. With SnD being passive, the button still displays in the middle. Thanks for your help.

  16. #56
    Hey Kurkon,

    I went looking for an updated version of the rogue layout tonight seeing as I need sub now but the version I had didn't have a lot on it. But now the combo points and energy bar are missing. I got the string from http: // pastebin . com / 80GAfAyU. Can you take a look at it?

  17. #57
    Deleted
    You dont need them, you just have to press 1 of 3 buttons and you will win.

  18. #58
    Epic! shade3891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,582
    http://i.imgur.com/xNUdMVz.jpg (zero cp)

    http://i.imgur.com/bhNsDTS.jpg (four cp)

    http://i.imgur.com/bHW8QrE.jpg (five cp + 3 ap)

    tracking rupture above target and with the help of tidy plates (addon)

  19. #59

  20. #60
    im a WA begginer and made an aura for rupture on multiple targets
    http://pastebin.com/FytBeKjN
    Last edited by chocobo; 2015-07-03 at 01:13 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •