Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Assassination Weakaura UI.

Could people please post some screenshots/strings of their Weak auras? Trying to setup a clean and nice UI where i can track all of the debuffs/buffs for assassination.

Thanks!

Hmm, what is the name of UI on this screenshots?

Thats Elvui

Those Pokemon ball CP too?

Quote Originally Posted by Tindr View Post
    Those Pokemon ball CP too?
    Those are weak auras.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

How did you get the additional status texts below your action bars? (Haste, Mastery, Crit)

Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    How did you get the additional status texts below your action bars? (Haste, Mastery, Crit)
    Not to speak in place of xap, but those are a default part of ElvUI.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Not to speak in place of xap, but those are a default part of ElvUI.
    Hmm.... I know they are part of ElvUI but how do I add them to the action bar? I got 3 of those below my left and right chat pane and 2 of those below my mini map but none below the action bars.

Yeah it's just ElvUI with custom graphic Weak Auras for a little flair

@ Todesbote - I use the addon 'Elvui Enhanced' http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=161 It offers all sorts of neat little extras.

I use these weakauras, bar setup is easier to follow than just icons at least as a rogue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLTgujl8zts

Deleted
    Your combo point bar is the cutest thing I have ever seen in a rogue interface Thumbs up! Pika!

pastebin.com/XFy1NtkU
    i.imgur.com/iHqphYn.jpg

It has some stuff for other specs as well. I'm using Skullflower'sUI of ElvUI.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/Cc6k3r3

Pretty minimal looking ui. Just bartender and weak auras + skada+ shadowuf

Deleted
    I really should sort out weakauras instead of using roguepowerbars. Much easier to keep track of stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    I really should sort out weakauras instead of using roguepowerbars. Much easier to keep track of stuff.
    Yeh it is pretty easy and isnt very cluttered plus it allows so much customization options. The main thing that it is useful for is boss debuffs though to be honest.

Deleted
    Old thread, I know, sorry.

I was just wondering: Is there any way that I could import your settings/UI/stuff? I've tried for 2 hours, but I can't say that I've gotten a hang of it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zanexlol View Post
    Old thread, I know, sorry.

I was just wondering: Is there any way that I could import your settings/UI/stuff? I've tried for 2 hours, but I can't say that I've gotten a hang of it yet.
    Hes using Elvui + Weakaura.

Download Elvui and set it up the way you want. Download Weakaura and import the string in the pastebin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice! I also track the big 3. slice/dice, rupture, envenom

Quote Originally Posted by Shadohw View Post
    http://imgur.com/Cc6k3r3

Pretty minimal looking ui. Just bartender and weak auras + skada+ shadowuf
    May be minimal, but you have debuffs tracked in 3 different places and 2 different combo point trackers - maybe you want to work on that

My UI - i made use of the 7 days free promotion to fix issues with 6.0, but i actually didn't play much so i have no tracked auras and i need to redo the bag addon plus the new quest tracker.... well at least it works.

Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.