Enh Healing Surge cost at 100.

Hi.

Does the ratio between the casting cost of healing surge and the mana bar at lvl 100 is the same than at lvl 90 ?

It would be great !

Thanks !

Yes.

Level/Mana Costs/Max Mana
    90/1532/7400
    100/6624/32000

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the comparison to 5.4 Healing Surge and 6.0 Healing Surge? We're able to cast two or three additional Healing Surge's, but relative to our health do they heal for more, the same, or less than they did before?

More if you ask me ! I'm really happy of ma self healing as Enh now ! Especially for PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    What about the comparison to 5.4 Healing Surge and 6.0 Healing Surge? We're able to cast two or three additional Healing Surge's, but relative to our health do they heal for more, the same, or less than they did before?
    They heal less, but I wouldn't consider it a proportional less to the healing nerfs all around. Effectively "stronger" than in 5.4 although it heals lower % from my experience
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Self healing is a lot stronger in some cases for enhance.

My heals heal for aprox. 10% of my HP (excluding maelstrom stacks and crits), which is somewhat less than before, but it's more spammable.
    In combat I can now do roughly 5 heals with 1 mana pool, whereas before it was often 2 (you could get a 3th in shortly after but you'd be completely OOM at this point).

The biggest change however, is out of combat regen. OOC regen has been buffed TREMENDOUSLY (at least in 6.0, not sure about WoD). So where before, due to low spirit you could still only pop 2 heals after a fight and then be almost OOM for the next one. You can now heal tons.
    In between heals you regen almost 10-15% of your mana back, meaning you can patch up a whole party in between fights with ease.

Of course this is irrelevant for fights or arena, but it helps a lot in BGs, 5 mans and for solo content.

Our raid healing is now lame, but we all knew that was coming.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2014-10-22 at 09:09 PM.

Deleted
    No way it is stronger. It's weaker. A lot.

I had 400k crits @ 800 or 900k hp in 5.4, about 50% of my hp. Right now, it's about 30% (before multistrike, including crit). I believe Healing Rain is also a lot weaker, but i don't have numbers on that.

CH is anyways gone now, AG was nerfed by more than 50% and Htt is also gone. So healing is a lot weaker now. Healing surge isn't that much weaker right now, but it is at level 100.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2014-10-22 at 02:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post

I had 400k crits @ 800 or 900k hp in 5.4, about 50% of my hp. Right now, it's about 30% (before multistrike, including crit). I believe Healing Rain is also a lot weaker, but i don't have numbers on that.

CH is anyways gone now, AG was nerfed by more than 50% and Htt is also gone. So healing is a lot weaker now. Healing surge isn't that much weaker right now, but it is at level 100.
    That sounds absurdly high (50% of your health), but if that is correct, then in comparison to what it was before, it sounds a lot stronger. If you're able to do 5, 30% heals before you go OOM, it's a lot better than only being able to do 2, 50% heals.

As Elemental at least, I know it's increased. I'm healing for about 25% of my health with a critical, whereas before it was more like 10-15%. Healing Rain no doubt is absolutely useless now, though, and Ancestral Guidance follows that same path, in addition to Healing Stream Totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post

Kinda depends on when you want the heal and what for. My 10% HP estimate was without considering crits and without considering 5/5 maelstrom. If you include those then yes, the old healing surge did 50% and the new one does 30%. That can be a nerf if you need instant burst healing, on the other hand we should take less bursty damage in WoD so 50% heal might not be needed as often.

Healing Rain definitely got nerfed as it's no longer the throughput AoE, but more the small sustained AoE. So that's going to hurt us, as well as AG nerf. (Probably still the best choice in this talent tier though; except for maybe very specific fights where Conductivity is useful); and the removal of Healing Tide totem.

So it kinda depends on your PoV when it comes to healing:
    - Self healing = either a buff or nerf largely depending on the situation.
    - Raid healing = nerfed (across the board though)
    - OOC healing = buffed a ton

Single burst heal is somewhat offset by having more haste now though, which will increase the MSW procs thus the amount of heals/min we can put out. Also you can now easily get 5 heals off instead of 2 without MSW charges.
    Emergency offhealing also feels a bit easier as I can now more reliably cast a non-MSW heal without screwing myself totally out of mana.
    Raid healing is definitely nerfed, but we all knew that was coming. The old AG heal was insanely strong, which I really liked but also made that talent tree completely obsolete.

OOC healing might seem irrelevant, but downtime between quests; healing your buddies in a BG or 5 man after a fight was something I always really missed on my Enh shaman and something my Ele shaman COULD do.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2014-10-22 at 09:12 PM.