Battle.net error #113?

Normally I would ask about this on the official Forums, but I am getting errors trying to log in there right now.

I keep getting "Battle.net Error #113" when trying to log into WoW right now, is anyone else getting this error? Anyone know whats up with it?

my whole raid group get it too

Mechagnome
    Yeah i cant login. No new posts on battle.net forums in like an hour also.

Error says Log in Servers are busy blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by BassZ1890 View Post
    Normally I would ask about this on the official Forums, but I am getting errors trying to log in there right now.

I keep getting "Battle.net Error #113" when trying to log into WoW right now, is anyone else getting this error? Anyone know whats up with it?
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS

"We're in the process of performing auth maintenance, which may impact your ability to log into the websites/forums/Acct Mgmt. ETA ~ 1 hr"

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS

"We're in the process of performing auth maintenance, which may impact your ability to log into the websites/forums/Acct Mgmt. ETA ~ 1 hr"
    Oh, Bully! thank you for the link. I NEVER think to check Twitter for some reason, haha. Thank you very much.

Aye. I can't post there either- glad it's not just me. So now I have to come here and annoy you guys instead. The horror!

Of course right when I'm about to buy time.

The forums were down for almost 20 minutes before they posted anything about it on twitter. Not exactly stellar communication to their players on this one ...