Elemental PvE, PBI vs. KTT vs. BBY? (pre patch)

So i have the Purified Bindings of Immerseus mythic warforged, Kardris' Toxic Totem mythic and Black Blood of Y'Shaarj mythic as well, i'm using the latter 2, but it feels pretty odd to replace my PBY, being mythic warforged and used to be such a great item, i already regemmed pretty much everything on my gear, just not sure about the trinkets.
    Should i use the Bindings over the BBY?
    English is my 3rd language. please do fogive any mistakes.
    Elemental Shaman Guild Master of Exile, Azralon - US

Deleted
    Bby has bever been bis For ele.... Ktt and pb are bis and was bis in mop if u are using bby u are doing it wrong
    Last edited by mmoc770ecfcd9d; 2014-10-24 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N30 View Post
    Bby has bever been vis For ele.... Ktt and pb are bis and was bis in mop if u are using bby u are doing it wrong
    Exactly this, if BBY was crap for us before snapshot removal, it certainly isn't going to be BiS after.

just to clarify, i wasn't using BBY, just got it couple days back and after the stats squish the PBI looks kinda... weak, and the SIM i ran and AskMrRobot are evaluating BBY higher than PBI so i'm a bit confused, hence the reason for this post.
    So, it still should be PBI > KTT > BBY?

What about when the leveling starts and PBI have reduced effectiveness on 91 and higher? its safe to assume that for lvling the BBY will be better untill the blue drops on nagrand?
    English is my 3rd language. please do fogive any mistakes.
    Elemental Shaman Guild Master of Exile, Azralon - US