MOBA Games and hand pain

So basically this ever since i started playing hots yesterday since i got an alpha invite, i've had this really serious hand pain in the lower part of my thumb.

Now i dunno if this is something that i should care about or its something that will just go away as i play more click to move games but this can't really be a thing unless i have to change the sensetivity on my mouse or something?

Have been playing wow for around 7 years and never have a problem with that or any other game like tf2 or hs etc.
    Played lol before 3 years back with no hand pain

So anyone know what might be causing this

Currently thinking of uninstalling heroes of the storm cause i don't want to risk my health but the game is so fun i don't really want to..
    Last edited by Orasay1996; 2014-10-24 at 09:27 AM.

Its really not a big problem if you follow guidelines.

As all Serious Sports - Gaming for long hours requires preparing for the period with exercises to not damage your nerves and body parts.
    here i a guide showing wrist exercises you can do before gaming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiRC80FJbHU

1.Get comfortable gear - Keyboard Mouse with Ergonomic supports.
    2.Sit in a comfortable ergonomic chair using guidelines (will reduce back pain alot) - http://www.wikihow.com/Sit-at-a-Computer
    3.Give 5-10 Minute Brakes Between Sessions - Toilet - Walking - Hydrating.

If you follow these steps there wont be any serious problems.
    Erafur; Irreplaceble Tank - Great DPS but No Luck (Warrior)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Ermagus; Arcane Master - But Prefers Being a Fridge(Mage)
    ----------------------------------------------------------

15+ Year Old Account
    Razor Naga is seriously the best RPG/MOBA/MMO gaming mouse ever made.

Ergonomic as fuck and buttons a-go-go. Your left hand does almost nothing.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I had such pain after I changed my mouse to a completely different model, and it went away completely within a week. I guess its just because you start to use muscles that werent used before.

Thanks for the answers!
    Will play a bit more and see if i still feel the pain after a few h/days

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Razor Naga is seriously the best RPG/MOBA/MMO gaming mouse ever made.

Ergonomic as fuck and buttons a-go-go. Your left hand does almost nothing.
    I'd like to counter this with the Logitech G600. Just as good as (if not better than) the Naga and not made by Razer, a company with literally 0 CS.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/pro...o-gaming-mouse

I mean, that's my preference, but after going through 3 Nagas in 18 months (and having Razer not say a word to me despite the multiple emails) and still on the same G600 since it launched a few years ago, I think I know my clear winner.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.