Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Daily cooldowns in WoD

so basically: are there any daily cooldowns in WoD regarding professions?

and what do you get out of them?

for example: Enchanting: what does the daily cooldown yield? anything profitable? anything that others who don't have the profession rely on?

sooo many questions and nobody seems to have a clue even though beta s been out forever

Risking to be rude, but how could you be so ignorant?
    Kidding ya, every profession aside from gatherers and secondary have daily cooldown, and all the best things that they craft require the mats made by them.
    Hit up a guide on wowhead called wod profession overview...

Deleted
    Acording my last entering the major Daily CD on every crafting profession is to earm moar of the BoP reagents and to get tomes who you use for learning recipes
    Also if you have learn the progesion you get acces to top end craft gear havent check what is the difference for enchanting but if you use JC building but you have not JC you cant create blue grade gems
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2014-10-27 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    what BoP reagents does one get out of a profession?

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    what BoP reagents does one get out of a profession?
    Just read the guides.

sooo many questions and nobody seems to have a clue even though beta s been out forever
    I hardly know what to say here. I think you need to learn to use both Google and search features on forums. There is tons of information available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    it doesn't tell me anything about daily cooldowns at all. and daily cooldowns yielding BoP reagents is why we have professions to make gold in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    I hardly know what to say here. I think you need to learn to use both Google and search features on forums. There is tons of information available.
    nope. none on daily cooldowns. I turned wowhead upside-down and google too.

it doesn't tell me anything about daily cooldowns at all. and daily cooldowns yielding BoP reagents is why we have professions to make gold in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

nope. none on daily cooldowns. I turned wowhead upside-down and google too.
    Maybe you should try hovering over mats next time, cause every mat that's soulbound = a daily cd mat. It's the same mat as that generated by a building's work orders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    OT: You know this is what I don't get. There's plenty of information to be found here on the forums and the guides maded by WoWhead.com . I don't know why people still ask instead of searching.

Every crafting profession has a daily mat production CD which can be boosted by having the matching garrison profession building. There's also a daily currency CD that's used for buying recipes either at your garrison (if you have the matching garrison profession building) or at Ashran (PvP Capital City).

Additionally, high end craftables may also require savage blood which requires a lv 3 barn, farming primal spirits, or spending gold at the AH.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Deleted
    anything profitable? anything that others who don't have the profession rely on?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    okay ty

anything profitable? anything that others who don't have the profession rely on?

okay ty
    Again, read the guides as they explicitly say what can and cannot be made by the garrison buildings. It's pretty obvious at this point that you aren't bothering to read the guides as otherwise you'd have these questions answered already.

Again, read the guides as they explicitly say what can and cannot be made by the garrison buildings. It's pretty obvious at this point that you aren't bothering to read the guides as otherwise you'd have these questions answered already.
    I couldn't find the info on this anywhere, you seem to be knowledgeable in the area:
    For example's sake, say you have 2 Leatherworkers and a Leatherworking Garrison building. You make the daily CD on both chars and at the Garrison, who gets the Garrison BoP CD? Whichever char you pick it up on?

Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    I couldn't find the info on this anywhere, you seem to be knowledgeable in the area:
    For example's sake, say you have 2 Leatherworkers and a Leatherworking Garrison building. You make the daily CD on both chars and at the Garrison, who gets the Garrison BoP CD? Whichever char you pick it up on?
    O.o Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question but here goes:

Garrisons are separate between characters, each of your leatherworkers would have its own garrison with its own buildings and cooldowns.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2014-10-30 at 10:57 PM.

Worth noting is that once you level your profession to 700, you gain 3 charges of your daily cooldown so you can be lazy and login every 3 days instead. Also, your CD will no longer reset at daily reset time but 24 hours from when you used it.

SS of my 700 JC on beta: http://i.imgur.com/bWlmgQK.jpg

At 699 skill level or less, it's still the old single charge daily cooldown and resets with dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    O.o Maybe I'm misunderstanding the question but here goes:

Garrisons are separate between characters, each of your leatherworkers would have its own garrison with its own buildings and cooldowns.
    Yup Garrisons are tied specifically to each character. Which means that yes each LW would have his/her own garrison with its own buildings and CDs but also means that each one would have to "level" their garrison as well. Garrison resources are also NOT shared between toons. This is why it's worth getting all your characters you plan on playing to at least through the Tanaan Jungle intro quests and at least finish establishing your character's garrison in Draenor.

There's a crate of (free) garrison supplies that will accumulate in your garrison for your toons (up to a maxium of 500 GR). You do have to semi-regularly login to collect the crate, but it means that by the time you start playing your alts, they should have a sizable stockpile of GR to spend.
    ---
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Hey guys I have a question towards daily CD's that Isn't mentioned specifically on wowhead, can you do your daily 4 from your proffesion while being a 1skill level In that proff?

Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    Hey guys I have a question towards daily CD's that Isn't mentioned specifically on wowhead, can you do your daily 4 from your proffesion while being a 1skill level In that proff?
    Yes, but you're not going to get many bop crafting mats at such a low skill level. Think 4 at the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but you're not going to get many bop crafting mats at such a low skill level. Think 4 at the most.
    Yup, 4 from 1-600 then gradually it increases to 10 once you reach 700.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Yup, 4 from 1-600 then gradually it increases to 10 once you reach 700.
    Yeah thats 4 coming from proffesion alone , i can get 6-12 more from work orders depends on my building's level.
    Those 4 are something for a 1/600 skill level alt