Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

insidious ch 3. really?

im a big horror fan. all kinds. the first one was original and the second wrapped it up quite well i think. but a 3rd?

its synopsis tags it as a prequel but all it really does it re use the investigation team and psychic. more like a spinoff. i hope this series doesnt turn into what paranormal activity did...
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

I liked them. I love Rose (watching S5 of Damages now), but yeah.... 2 was a bit more hokey. Not sure a 3rd is needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    The series is going to do the way just about any other horror franchise. Kind of why horror movies have become a joke. They just can't let a successful horror movie stand on its own, its needs to spawn a bunch of cheesy sequels until the first one is tainted by its illegitimate offspring.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only good horror movie to come out of this whole bullshit wave of "From the dickheads that brought you Saw and Paranormal Activity" is Sinister. Insidious dropped the ball when they revealed that High School CGI quality Darth Maul was the demon and I never gave it a chance beyond that so I can only imagine the second one is just absolutely terrible.

If you want a good horror movies 'these days', you either have to look in to indie or go towards the European and Asian markets. That's how I came across films such as REC, Martyrs, and R-Point. Don't be that guy who says they saw Quarantine and don't need to see REC, either.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2014-10-28 at 03:52 PM. Reason: rambling
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I thought they were above average horror movies.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Horror is the genre you can always expect to suck every last drop from a franchise possible.