Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The stun works differently on 10H Iron Qon yeah? Thats where im upto in TOT soloing and I believe its a 30 second stun there that comes at different parts of the fight not just bursting 1? I remember not having a good time trying to down Iron Qon 10 h.

Soloed mythic burial grounds, very easy. 1st boss just need to keep in right part of room, faerie swarm + mighty bash add doesn't get to boss, boss doesn't heal. 2nd boss I 1 shot, 3rd boss save cd's to kill the 2 worm adds and its a free kill. Last boss was toughest, displacer beast with a cd through the wall of bones. Keep moving away from conduits. Think most if not all bosses should be doable.

Hoping speccing into the 'resto affinity' talent in legion will make competitive soloers.

I tried to solo Jikun 10n on my druid and for some reason I keep getting rekt at the last 900k Hp. This is my char http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kcheese/simple
    I appear to die from an overwhelming stack of infected talons, i usually get to about 14 and go pop. I max out at 21k dps. I solo this on other chars with less deeps.

21k dps sounds very very low for 686 equipped to be honest, do you have drums to give you bloodlust? That will easily push you over the edge. Or just try as guardian spec as well but for just 900k health i'd make sure you are flasked, using agi pots, and using bloodlust drums. You aren't using incarnation as feral? Was under impression that is the best talent. Lunar Inspiration isn't that good for single target as well.

If you are doing it with less dps I guess you just have better survival on other toons, could try HOTW (with maybe cenarion ward? probably bad as feral though) to heal yourself up towards the end. I'm guessing you are saving your charges of Survival Instincts for the end.

You should be able to do 21k DPS with at least 50 ilevels lower than what you currently have, so yes, that's low. Just use the same rotation and talent/glyph set-up as a raiding feral would. Incarnation is the best T60 talent in all cases, the same goes for the T100 talent Bloodtalons. You should also do the legendary quest chain for the ring.

Open like this: Healing Touch for Bloodtalons -> Prowl (-> pre-pot) -> Rake -> Incarnation -> on-use trinkets if you have any -> Shred to 5 combo points -> Tiger's Fury + Berserk -> Rip -> Shred to 4+ combo points -> Healing Touch -> if at 4 combo points, use Rake -> if at 5 combo points, use Ferocious Bite -> Rake if you didn't use it before Ferocious Bite -> take up normal rotation

Check this guide for information on playing as feral in a raid environment if you haven't already.

Thanks for the advice guys. I put on the agil weapon enchant and pots but even though my dps went up to 23k I am still dying towards the end. I'm just going to try again when I have valor upgraded essential gear items.

Ultimately, enchants, gems and gear do not dictate how good your DPS is going to be. How you play does. Do you have a 100% uptime on 5 CP Rip, Rake and Savage Roar? Do you use Tiger's Fury, Berserk and Incarnation on cooldown? Do you have minimum waste of combo points? Looking at your Armoury, you still haven't touched your talents, and you should also use the Savage Roar glyph. Always.

Thank you for the effort bro's I know the simple answer is 'your dps sucks your doing something wrong, more deeps = win' the bigger picture for me is that i'm getting rekt by Infected Talons which puts a stacking debuff everytime I get hit and I can't outheal it even if I use perfect rotation and heals. I cleared Jikun today on my alt warrior with 686 even though I have 1 heal per min, i could avoid Infected Talons with mad block skills and 17k dps.

Jump down, do a nest, and obliterate her with primal nutrient + consumables.

The thing is Bathrezz that if you did a bit more dps the infected talons wouldn't kill you (you said you got the boss close, and obviously there is room for improvement) if you killed the boss 20 seconds faster that was at a point you were not dead.

i think you can reset infected talons if you really need to by staying near the edge of the platform he will just autocast the minor raid wide dmg spell, come back in when debuff is off

Tectus done!!!! 735 equipped item level (so after the valor patch of course, first week all VP besides the random heroics done)

Screenshot
    (lost my addons a few days ago, sorry for bad bindings and bars :P)

Used soul cap+mirror for max damage. HOTW+Ring+Lust burst on pull, hope to get 2 soul cap procs in p1 with some decent crit RNG. Push boss into p2 with only 2 maybe 3 adds alive.
    P2 was really easy for survival just takes a while to get through, basically by the time HOTW came back up I had got them down to 30% maybe 40% and could burst both of them down soul cap or not and push to p3.
    P3 i thought would be easy but it got a little annoying, just ended up single targeting 1 of them at a time (as in some mangles and keep 3 stack lacerate and THEN spam thrash) on the kill attempt got some pretty lucky soul cap procs as they were doing tectonic upheaval which helped but i think not mandatory. Hit berserk with 1 shard alive which was easily survivable i think indefinitely, could probably kill 2 or 3 during enrage and live.

edit:crit enchant on wep but multistrike enchants/build for now, looking to swap to crit eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearburd View Post
    i think you can reset infected talons if you really need to by staying near the edge of the platform he will just autocast the minor raid wide dmg spell, come back in when debuff is off
    Thanks bae that advice was perfect!

Ko'Ragh down!!! Same gear as tectus above.

Screenshot

Soul cap+mirror again, soul cap mandatory, liked mirrors damage but looking at my kill time (8 min 19, think Wannoob the monk soloer said 9 min 30 was the enrage timer if you push him to intermission) could have kept using seed (really good for the orbs hitting ground, mirror did 10% of my damage)

Soul cap mandatory since it does magic damage, important to break his shield! I tried to burn him down without pushing intermission phase at all but his stack of damage buff got to over 150% more damage done and it become quite painful (died to a 198k melee one attempt)

Need to have your cancelaura macro handy since you dont want procs to push him too early, I tried to push him between 40-50% depending on when I got a proc of soul cap (one attempt I got to 22% and died as I got a proc, ridiculous RNG )

Pretty fun fight that somewhat pushed survival but once I got a good attempt in wasn't too hard, watch our for the wombo combo of freezing slow + arcane debuff that follows tank, bonus points if you get slowed in one of the circles that silence you and can't cast roar to stop the slow and die, never happened to me nope. Displacer beast I found useful to blink away and get back in bear form before taking a big nasty melee, to get out of slow that is.

Brackenspore Down!!! 3/7. Wannoob beat me to it since I completely blanked on manipulating flamethrower.

Screenshot

Very fun to solo! I did it fairly quick to be honest, probably 15 to 20 pulls if that. Maybe more 10-15. Ran seed of creation (very important) and anzu's which seemed the most reliable dmg under the circumstances. Did use HOTW but looking at my damage breakdown DOC might have been safer. Unsure on that still, was pretty close at the end so it might have pushed me a bit higher, actually on boss damage alone it probably helped more than the overall breakdown I see.

So I just tank and spank pretty much much, killing the first couple of spore shooter spawns and then stamp roar and activate flamethrower, on the kill was able to get 15 stacks and try to have at least that many for each ferocious bite in HOTW. My FB stats, min hit 330k max hit 777k average hit 584k. Looks like none were crits. Then just spend rest of fight maintaining stacks as much as possible, ignoring the large adds and their casts, trying to down any spore shooters as soon as possible. Rot did 12.51M dmg 62% of my total damage taken. Also absorbed 6million rot damage.

Seed of creation did 10.37 million damage, 23% of my total damage done, via the reflecting effect of absorbed damage. It also did 13.43M healing for me, 37.4% of my total healing. I have mythic version 745 ilvl btw.

Got hectic towards end, seeing boss so low but still keeping some stacks of fire just in case, making sure i top up the instant before necrotic breath starts and then bristling fur it to live till I can insta heal to full again. Was also tanking boss in a pretty small circle that wasn't moss haha, rest of the room covered.

Seperate post since its just MOP stuff

Oondasta not down on the spreadsheet yet, so went and did it, killed it in like under 2 minutes was a joke in every way.

Ordos my best attempt was dying on 7% and I didn't hit the enrage, this was without any timeless isle OP buffs I believe its possible but by god is it annoying, some RNG with the fire orbs debuff falling off or not, as well as needing good RNG on burst. Also sometimes I just seemed to run out of cd's faster and couldn't live magma smash.

Yeah, some bosses on the spreadsheet should be quite easy. It's just that people just haven't done them.

I've done

Heart Of Fear 10 Heroic

Blade Lord
    Garalon

Heart Of Fear 25 Heroic

Imperial
    Blade Lord
    Garalon

Mogu Shan Vaults 25 Heroic

Stone Guard
    Feng
    Gara'jal

Terrace 10 Heroic

Protectors
    Sha (just did it then, soul cap on the 2nd wave = gg or super RNG and kill before 2nd wave kills you)

Terrace 25 Heroic
    Protectors

That should have Tier 14 page relatively up to date.

Update

Tier 15

10 H TOT Completely Cleared as guardian

Iron Qon = Guardian Class Trinket saves you during 30s stun
    Lei Shen= Not much to say it was really really easy not sure what even would provide a challenge here. Biggest boss was my frames per second during hundred adds and other visual effects.
    Ra-den = HOTW pushed to p2 super fast and then tank and spank I killed some orbs that were floating towards the boss, i was told this meant to 1 shot me or something but it was my 1st pull and it seemed fine.

Update

Tier 16

Normal Siege to check boxes

Sha Of Pride
    Iron Jug
    Nazgrim
    Malkorok

All done very very easily, iron jug being the hardest but i had bad burst RNG so heroic is probably doable but would be very tough.

Ordos is dead as well (I did use 15% damage buff, 25% mastery crit haste buff available on timeless isle, not fulfilled with the solo but it counts as a world boss I suppose)
    Last edited by enak101; 2015-11-29 at 02:35 PM.