Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    speaking of Firelands - I am close to complete legendary staff quest chain. is the part of Delegation quest (when we must charge 4 shards from bosses' abilities) solo able or i should bring help?
    It's all soloable, the caveat being that you cannot be tank spec for Shannox as no traps will spawn while soloing (and no shards from traps consequently).
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by Glengolars View Post
    Shavokqt How did u handle Garajal? I can't seem to get him lower than 50%. 649 ilvl
    I'm 668 and it was pretty close. I used c/ds on pull I think, kept myself as top off as possible, then when nv was up i would burn, then when everything was back up I used c/ds with nv and drums and burned.

I can log it next week. Been pretty lazy about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Zor'lok down as balance.

- - - Updated - - -

and Ta'yak
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

Would LOVE that Shavokqt. I ve tried soloing him as feral with which i brought him to around 27%. Best try so far with Balance is 14%. I'm using Balance of Power, but I'm not so sure I should.

I'm not entirely satisfied with the boss tracker in the first post. It didn't look as good as I hoped it would. In fact, it looks rather messy, and it takes up a lot of space and navigation is non-existent beyond scrolling.

A spreadsheet version would look something along the lines of this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...z8qvAZEUPzsozU

The only con is that anything requiring partial formatting of text within a cell is basically not going to happen. Not that those links were used anyway, most likely.

What do you think? Spreadsheet or the existing tables?

Deleted
    Uploading to youtube MV solo from feral PoV. Forgot to record Stone Guards, though I doubt anyone has issues with those.

Will edit this post once its done uploading!
    (and yes, quality is not the best, working on it ._.)

Feng - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDuiILaYZ2w
    Gara - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jjN...ature=youtu.be

btw I can attempt Will of the Emperor, seems very easy :P
    Last edited by mmocde8c92bbd2; 2014-12-24 at 10:46 AM.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ChDJM/#boss=-2

Yes spreadsheet like the death knights pls.
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

Deleted
    Kings - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedt...ature=youtu.be (dunno why I used drums twice..)
    Elegon - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwx8m80XF9I

Will attempt other MoP bosses marked with 'x' later (any preferences? Im bored ). And maybe Will, if people would like it, I dont need anything from this boss so.. never even approached them.

dont mind mistakes in my rotation, you would be surprised how much attention i put into wondering if this was actually recording o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    IWhat do you think? Spreadsheet or the existing tables?
    In general I'm biased toward things that work in-post without requiring an extra browser tab open...but the cleanness of the spreadsheet layout is very appealing. If it doesn't add a bunch more work, I'd say go that way.

Hwarra that was amazingly fast on Gara, gj! I gotta replicate Maybe feral IS the way to go there! ty

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombria View Post
    In general I'm biased toward things that work in-post without requiring an extra browser tab open...but the cleanness of the spreadsheet layout is very appealing. If it doesn't add a bunch more work, I'd say go that way.
    I'm of the same mindset, but with the limitations of what can be done with coding on these forums and the cleanness of the spreadsheet layout, I think the spreadsheet will be a considerable improvement despite its issues with partial formatting. I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hwarra View Post
    Kings - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedt...ature=youtu.be (dunno why I used drums twice..)
    Elegon - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwx8m80XF9I

Will attempt other MoP bosses marked with 'x' later (any preferences? Im bored ). And maybe Will, if people would like it, I dont need anything from this boss so.. never even approached them.

dont mind mistakes in my rotation, you would be surprised how much attention i put into wondering if this was actually recording o.o
    Do Will so we can tick the encounter off and be done with the raid instance as a whole. On another note, you mentioned you were streaming this for a friend who wanted to see your reaction when the mount drops. I don't see a webcam or even a microphone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Do Will so we can tick the encounter off and be done with the raid instance as a whole. On another note, you mentioned you were streaming this for a friend who wanted to see your reaction when the mount drops. I don't see a webcam or even a microphone.
    Attempted Will several times. Wiped around 30%. Damage outtake is horrific, unfortunately. Plus their "dancing" sequence hits hard as its nearly impossible to avoid both at the same time. Will keep trying, though possibly it will be easier with blackrock foundry set.

Yeah, since I wasnt streaming while recording those kills (these were recorded by shadowplay, not twitch). Plus mount didnt drop so no reaction

Wow this Gara'jal.... Best try was at 6% but no way I can do better with this gear. I really hope I'll get at least one upgrade on tonight's raid Balance btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Horridon down. 652 Guardian. Did an attempt earlier with less gear and only got him to 29% then, but I didn't use any buffs or pre-pots. I hate how my DK managed to do this in ~630 gear without min/maxing buffs.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

I updated some text in the first post and switched out the tracker with a spreadsheet one. No more scrolling, yay. Nice and short first post. Feedback is as always welcome.

646 bear. Jin'rokh and Will of the emperor are new for the front page.

Jin'rokh was decently tough. He became pretty easy once I started timing treants better to eat a static burst after the throw, though, since that let the debuff drop. I also probably shouldn't have tanked him in the water when I wasn't in HotW-cat.

Horridon was really easy. First try I tried to burn him after the 2nd door with HotW, and actually brought him to 20% so that should be the go-to method for people with actual gear. For me, though, just going through the 4 doors normally worked fine.

Council's a bit out of my reach, mostly because my trinkets are all boring static trinkets so I have 0 burst. It's kinda funny to kick malakk out of his empowerment before he even casts frostbite, though.

MSV 6/6. Only hard stuff is gara'jal and spirit kings (mostly because no one mentioned pinning arrow, so I had to go grab a pvp trinket ). Will had a lot of wiggle room for getting hit by stuff, so as long as I didn't eat every single swipe, it was fine.

Jin'rokh is unkillable. Every time he uses Thundering Throw he will despawn.
    Last edited by Kaolin; 2015-01-08 at 07:01 AM.

Have a treant out and he'll stay in combat with it. That's really a non-issue.

Deleted
    Managed to solo both Jin'rokh and Horridon as 676 feral. Been trying to do Jin'rokh as bear couple of times but i just suck at soloing as guardian so figured i'd give feral a try. And it was surprisingly easy.. Jin'rokh died quite fast after the first pool and Horridon died after the 2nd door since that's when i popped second cooldowns/pot/Drums and went ham on him.

Ysera's gift, Treants, Heart of the wild, Shirvallah for Jin'rokh, Hotw allowed me to stand in the puddle with insane heals.

Ysera's, Incarnation, Dream of Cenarius and Shirvallah for Horridon. More steady heals from DoC seemed better for this one. I used Shirvallah for both of these bosses just to increase my survivability but i believe they are doable with Bloodtalons as well.

I feel a little dumb right now. I just realized today that there're bloodlust drums for lvl 100. Why they felt the need to update those when we still have the old runescrolls and such I really don't know, but it was a very helpful find regardless.

649 Bear. That was a really really fun fight. Granted it only took 5 tries after I realized bloodlust drums existed, but it was still very clear how tight it was. For one, I spent 80% of the fight at ~20% health, so that was great. Second, I killed Malakk 1 cast before Mar'li's healing add, which made that add target kaz, which made kaz the third empower instead of mar'li who would've wrecked me. It's really fun to catch fights at the perfect gear level, where you just barely scrape by.

Also our mastery is amazingly good for soloing, clearly.

Tortos was a joke. Quake stomp was the only thing in the fight that actually did real damage.

Megaera was more interesting than expected. Ended up with the slightly unintuitive "never kill frost" strat and just managing breaths so they always dropped during rampage. Icy torrent's way too painful to let through. Only took 3 tries so it wasn't "hard", but it was interesting.

Ji'kun's a joke. 4 food buffs (can clear the first nest and catch its feed on the way back) and done.

Durumu I got to like 75% before life drain . Was doing terrible DPS because I was playing safe, but I had to play safe to not die. Would get closer with HotW, but nowhere close to killing it.
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2015-01-11 at 03:23 AM.

Deleted
    (mostly because no one mentioned pinning arrow, so I had to go grab a pvp trinket ).
    I just use Stampeding Roar when he is about to cast Rain of Arrows, when I see him shooting, quickly Displacer Beast and I'm okay. I think its shown on my Spirit Kings solo video.

Any1 tried to solo Tortos and Maegera as cat? I can see it in a sheet but never seen a video or anything. Wondering how people manage with Breath on Tortos.
    Last edited by mmocde8c92bbd2; 2015-01-17 at 04:14 PM.