Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Ah, okay. That's what I'm missing, the monitor.

But that still leaves the question, why are you not going with the 4690K/Z97 setup, when that still is under 1300?
    Why would you pay for overclocking (setup) if you're not going to use that. €1300 was just the budget but if you (almost) can get the same setup cheaper why not.
    Last edited by mmoc63e0538ce4; 2014-11-01 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess my question would be, why would you not overclock if it's within your intended budget?

Usually when people say "My max budget is ____" that means they want the best they can get for that or under that amount.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Nah it's ok maybe i'll use that for a 1440P monitor .

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Just out of curiousity, were those prices according to Pricerunner or just a generic e- or retailer like Komplett/Computersalg?
    Yup, its pricerunner. Did pricerunner for that build 1 month ago or so....completely. CPU cooler included, 16gb ram, 250gb evo ssd, 1tb hdd...etc, all the high
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Still a bit worried that the Asus GTX 970 strix doesn't fit. Some reviewers of this case actually mention this while the specs are within the requirements.
    Look at 4:52 http://youtu.be/AjsCnESY68E

- - - Updated - - -

So I found out that both the Asus strix and the MSI gtx 970 won't fit the case. Which gtx to get now the width of the card need to be around 135mm and the height 120mm any suggestions.
    Last edited by mmoc63e0538ce4; 2014-11-02 at 10:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achillias View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

So I found out that both the Asus strix and the MSI gtx 970 won't fit the case. Which gtx to get now the width of the card need to be around 135mm and the height 120mm any suggestions.
    Personally, I went with a different case when I found out it didn't fit in mine, cause the 970's are just such good value.

Edit: Or there's the Gigabyte Mini ITX version of the GTX970 (Sorry, can't post links yet, google it, articles about on tom's hardware as well as tweakers)
    Last edited by mmocf60e733368; 2014-11-04 at 12:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedain View Post
    Personally, I went with a different case when I found out it didn't fit in mine, cause the 970's are just such good value.

Edit: Or there's the Gigabyte Mini ITX version of the GTX970 (Sorry, can't post links yet, google it, articles about on tom's hardware as well as tweakers)
    Look what I did, just for you. Gigabyte GTX 970 ITX

Hmm, tasty, may get it for my ITX build.

Deleted
    Pandora case still not available. So i might switch to the Inwin 901. This is probably going to be the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/szKKkL
    What do you guys think about the board. Is it good?

The setup will look like this, but with white MSI logo instead of green:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Look what I did, just for you. Gigabyte GTX 970 ITX

Hmm, tasty, may get it for my ITX build.
    Gigabyte geforce GTX 970 gaming and windforce will fit. Still not sure which case to choose the Pandora will takes 1 month before it is available.
    http://www.ncix.com/article/katana.htm
    Last edited by mmoc63e0538ce4; 2014-11-09 at 01:48 PM.