research not yielding glyph

So I just took up inscription and after exhausting all my ink research I'm still missing rude interruption, this addon/website/etc tells me it's learned through celestial ink but that research insists it's complete no matter how many times I work it. Something I'm missing here?

Deleted
    Things have changed in last patch. Website/add-on are probably outdated.

As far as I understand, glyphs are now rewarded by WOD research. I missed 40+ glyphs prepatch, and can't get anything either.

Deleted
    Research for old glyphs would force people to buy/farm old mats, so they moved things up to the latest research. Too bad though, they should've let it available at the Pandaria Research for a while, since WoD isn't available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    Research for old glyphs would force people to buy/farm old mats, so they moved things up to the latest research. Too bad though, they should've let it available at the Pandaria Research for a while, since WoD isn't available yet.
    Odd, I used the Wrath research throughout MoP while getting all the recipes.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

It's weird though, I ran out of stuff to research with pandaria research, but when I tried the lower level inks I kept learning new stuff. Maybe try some of the older inks?

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    It's weird though, I ran out of stuff to research with pandaria research, but when I tried the lower level inks I kept learning new stuff. Maybe try some of the older inks?
    It's now essentially like, each research can teach you glyphs that need the same kind of ink to craft. If you're done with one kind of ink this research won't teach any new glyphs, but other researches still might.

And yes, there are glyphs now that require the new Draenor ink research to be learned and the same ink to be crafted. And yes, some of these are glyphs that you might have already had learned with your characters but were moved to the Draenor section due to some changes to mechanics. Which is a bit ridiculous if you asked me, but oh well. Not like we could do anything about it.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Glyphs are learned through their respective ink research, ie a glyph that requires lions ink is learned through lions ink research, one that requires celestial is learned through celestial. I know this because I literally bought a couple thousand panda herbs before picking the prof up, had a guildie mill and ink it all, then I used the ink vendor trade ins to research every ink til they all said they were done. Doing this I've learned every single non-WoD glyph except this single one.