10+ Year Old Account

AoC after lvl 90...

...what do you think until which lvl aoc will be better then lets say ted, or do you think aoc will be best till new hc/raid tier?

cheers...

Personally, I'll go with Haromm's and TED as soon as I step through the Dark (red) Portal. With raiding gear, I can't imagine needing cool down reduction much ... especially since I'll level as Mut.

AoC's tooltip says that it's going to be heavily nerfed past level 91. If it remained 54% reduction it would likely never get replaced, it's just too good.

Just speculation but it just says reduced effectiveness so it could scale down every level potentially not necessarily you ding 91 and it turns to complete shit but gradually get worse each level you gain.

But, as Calycia stated the AoC's power comes from using your abilities on CD. If you don't use said CDR the trinket is effectively only used for it's proc. If you're leveling as combat and using your CDs every time you level it'll probably be a good trinket to have for quite a few levels. If you're leveling as assassination and hardly ever use vendetta due to mobs falling over fast as hell and not running into named mobs that frequently then the TED would be better at lv 90. Hell even right now if you're out doing dailies the TED is probably a better trinket to use for day to day use.

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    Hell even right now if you're out doing dailies the TED is probably a better trinket to use for day to day use.
    Yeah ... during the pre-expansion lull I've been working on the Going To Need A Bigger Bag achieve. Walking around TI as Mut I never worry about Vendetta's CD; i just hit mut and envenom and things fall over. If it's a rare I *might* get a rupture off. I imagine the first half of WoD will feel the same way.

Deleted
    Bomb ticker easy replacement usabel til 96, assurance stops working at 92 fully from my knowledge so it should be fine