View Poll Results: How do you feel about your class/main going into WoD?

Voters
127. This poll is closed
  • Feel great, enjoy all the changes/additions to my class

27 21.26%
  • Its ok, cant complain..waiting til 100 to see how it pans out

56 44.09%
  • a little underwhelming but ill deal with it

30 23.62%
  • I don't like anything at all and plan to reroll something else

7 5.51%
  • Already rerolled to a different class and loving it

7 5.51%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamyz View Post
    Was planning on playing Warrior, but post-patch rotations are so god damned boring I haven't logged on since the patch hit.
    I think I might perhaps go for feral druid. Maybe a hunter. Dunno, but the warrior is dead.
    Warrior boring but would rather play a hunter or downtime feral, at least fury has decisions to be made.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    Im sure most of you on this site keep up with the updates for your class going into lvl100 on the PTR and the additional bonus passives you will be getting while leveling to 100. Based on what you've read, and a little knowledge BUT a general sense(of direction i guess) on how your class will play(current patch) how do you feel?

Currently im completely lost on which class i want to play. I usually find it more enjoyable to play a brand new class unless im in love with my current class and spec. Ele while fun got alot of things taken away that im not too happy about but i always seem to go back so i may stay ...but my goodness is WW monk fun though...ugh!
    Mained Ele and Boomkin in Mists, planned to swap to Frost Mage & Ret this xpac (and maybe Feral as third option), all looking/feeling good to me so far, so am pleased enough to go ahead with my choices.
    PS So glad I had decided to leave my old mains' specs out this xpac, as I dislike the changes implemented for both of them.

I stopped in cata and came back after the 6.0 Patch, so i never played real Pandaland.

Here's my classes:

Paladin:
    Protection -> Its fine.
    Retribution- > Thank god that stupid inquisition-skill is gone! I actually like it a lot.

Warrior:
    Protection -> Nice, i like it! Gladiator? Awesome! Can't wait to try it.
    Fury -> I like it a lot more than before! Feels a lot smoother. Didnt like how fury was often ragestarved outside of raidbuffs and without great gear.
    Arms -> WTF is that? Fells like a wild mix between low-geared-fury-inthepast and the tbc retribution paladin.

Deathknight: Didnt try yet.

In the past, my warrior was dps and my paladin was tank. This time, i will swap.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    As a holy pala: LOVING IT! The xpack cant come soon enough!
    Wait, what is this? Someone else enjoying holy paladins?

As he said: Looking forward to it as a holy paladin.

Deleted
    I mained as a holy pally while working on heroic (now mythic) with my Guild. And now, not so much. I don't like the changes they made, I was barely liking it before - compared to resto druids or shammys. So I decided to bench her for now and maybe try one of the other healing classes.

For my dps I had my warlock and elemental shammy. I like the new mastery for elemental shammys, kinda surprised me as well - the multistrike procs makes up for the loss of the old mastery somehow. Haven't really tried the warlock yet but it more or less feels the same as destro. I don't like how they limited my movement with either of my casters but I understand why. "Always be casting" is now a thing of the past.

Might take my achievement-whore-Death Knight out to tank as well, never really tried tanking in MoP or Cata, only back in Wotlk when Frost tanking was a thing :P

Quote Originally Posted by dawdiiio View Post
    I mained as a holy pally while working on heroic (now mythic) with my Guild. And now, not so much. I don't like the changes they made, I was barely liking it before - compared to resto druids or shammys. So I decided to bench her for now and maybe try one of the other healing classes.

For my dps I had my warlock and elemental shammy. I like the new mastery for elemental shammys, kinda surprised me as well - the multistrike procs makes up for the loss of the old mastery somehow. Haven't really tried the warlock yet but it more or less feels the same as destro. I don't like how they limited my movement with either of my casters but I understand why. "Always be casting" is now a thing of the past.

Might take my achievement-whore-Death Knight out to tank as well, never really tried tanking in MoP or Cata, only back in Wotlk when Frost tanking was a thing :P
    No, it's just something you actually have to work for again instead of being able to do so for free because of KJC/Lightning Bolt/being a hunter.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    my main never changes..so i'm playing my oldest toon, prot pally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenok View Post
    my main never changes..so i'm playing my oldest toon, prot pally.
    Main. Main never changes.

Deleted
    I love my rogue at the moment, my warlock still feels good in pve but in pvp the class has been gutted.

so I'll probably level my rogue first but eventually I will level all of my 20 90s so yeah..

Deleted
    I main a Monk and I play almost every spec. If level 100 doesnt change Mistweavers significantly I will not touch that spec again. Being a WW is pretty damn fun but my raid group/guild really wants me to tank and I am starting to really dislike having to share my loot with soooooooo many different classes(I have been running HC/Mythic for the last couple of months every week and I have gotten maybe 2 upgrades). I will level it to 100 first for sure but I am already in the process of leveling a warrior to keep as a backup tank if I dont find Brewmaster as fun anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't decide about staying on my warrior or rerolling a rogue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Main a Blood DK, not feeling good atm. Rerolling prot warrior or BM monk

15+ Year Old Account
    I chose to main warrior this time. Prot is absolutely great and fun for me. Glad stance is a dream came true. I never cared much about the dps specs and I'll continue ignoring them. GS makes that very easy to do.

Second class I'll play is healer priest. I was disc all the time since vanilla except for T5-T7 when it sucked. Looks like the suck is back, so I'll probably be holy, that's fun and powerful.
    Disc feels clunky and weak now.
    I don't want to touch shadow. The dot spec is not a bit less complex after the skill pruning - why? If the mind spike spam spec is still viable, that's surely simple but it looks very boring.
    Last edited by Zka; 2014-10-31 at 11:34 AM.