My work's Murder Mystery riddle.

I have no idea what it means! Obviously you don't know my coworkers, but perhaps you could help discover what the "murder weapon" is.

The entire riddle is below:

Beware! Again this year
    Revenge will be severe…
    As another TArt answers my beckoning.
    Try to catch me if you can, or
    The real secret of nimh may seize
    You sans salvation…
    Here’s your clue literary snob,
    Only for the puzzle masters,
    Not for the entire mob.
    Kidney pie, crow’s eye, good-bye!
    Identify, then reply…
    Enjoy death! Lord Johnnies

E.A. Poe

The clues are all there — the intended victim, the murderer, the weapon and where it is hidden.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

What do we get when we win?

10+ Year Old Account
    The weapon appears to be a letter opener. Identify and then reply refers to mail. Johnnies appear to to refer to a 'Dear John' letter which is a good bye or breakup letter. It was the old world's version of a breakup text.

"Another tart answers my beckoning" a tart in those days (we're talking 19th century England, it is Poe after all) refers to a prostitute. I believe this to be the victim. The murderer sounds to be a jilted lover, someone spurned. "Beware! Again this year" means he's done this before.. Jack the Ripper? I dunno. Poe lived and died over 30 years before Jack's rampage. "Here's your clue, you literary snob only for the puzzle masters not for the entire mob". I'm guessing a fake book with a hidden compartment that requires some sort of trick to unlock.

This a poem from someone with a lot of rage and an inablity to accept rejection. This is something they have done before, and they think themselves unable to be caught. They believe themselves more intelligent than anyone around them. A scholar, perhaps a professor, barrister (lawyer in those days). They kill prostitutes to affirm a sense of superiority. One is certainly the victim. They believe in this act they are punishing someone who rejected them. A letter opener is an item not uncommon for the mid 19th century, nor is a fake book with a hidden compartment.

My synopsis:

Murderer: Someone of minor importance, official. They hold some sort of office and are educated.
    Victim: This one screams prostitute. 'Tart' was a very offensive name in those times. 'Tarts' were typically fair-haired/blonde as well.
    Weapon: A letter opener. This man communicates with letters and was likely rejected by one.
    Weapon location: a fake book with a hidden compartment.

All of this is classic Poe.