Blazing Wings - Tip

Hey guys, got my wings today with relative ease after somebody gave me a tip to getting them; figured I would pay it forward.

If you are on a pve realm, pvp flag yourself. This way you will only be sharing with others that are flagged, which tends to be a lot less.

Hope it helps!

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't work

Edit: Meh, someone else also told me it works so I tried logging on again and this time it did work. Not sure why that is but hey.
    Last edited by Siri; 2014-11-03 at 05:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geers View Post
    Hey guys, got my wings today with relative ease after somebody gave me a tip to getting them; figured I would pay it forward.

If you are on a pve realm, pvp flag yourself. This way you will only be sharing with others that are flagged, which tends to be a lot less.

Hope it helps!
    Thanks man! It's an absolute pain to do it now, with some many other players flying around! :-/
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Deleted
    This also gives Mages a way to get easy kills on the opposite faction by shooting down pvp-flagged flyers.

Also, when Moonfang is up, use the flyer quest to land on a tree next to Moonfang and you can snipe opposite faction with ease, without having to worry about retaliation.
    Last edited by mmocc3e324ee93; 2014-11-03 at 09:38 AM.

Personally, I'm waiting for CA to get to work and come up with a hotfix for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm ok with waiting for a proper non-buggy version myself. Seems like a fun game if you can play it as originally intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, please don't post/share/encourage game exploits here. There is a difference between using game mechanics like the OP, and using a bug to cheat.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Can confirm this work, just got mine a minute ago. Did it as Pappo says 3 times and each ring gave me 3 stacks, its like the game starts 3 times one on top of another so the particles on each ring stacked.

yea i used this tip yesterday at 2 pm eastern which is a pretty high pop time for my server.

if you are not on a pve server, I am on a pvp server, you can just check the manual raid finder for a pve server looking to fill a raid group. join their group and make sure you port to their darkmoon faire and flag yourself like above. its kind of dirty since you're using them but I had to have mah wangs.
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore
    I've been linked pictures of anime that are already like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump
    What has science done?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Guys, please don't post/share/encourage game exploits here. There is a difference between using game mechanics like the OP, and using a bug to cheat.
    I agree, but if this "shared rings" bug was already fixed, the achiev is so easy, noone would seek to exploit.
    Personally I was able to do the achiev with pvp toggled on and using the proper route http://i.imgur.com/XrBQjyf.png someone linked in the other blazin wings achiev thread.
    But it was before 10 am today, at current hour it is hardly possible due to too many players online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    at current hour it is hardly possible due to too many players online.
    WAY too many ppl online due to that recent "trick reveal"

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, but if this "shared rings" bug was already fixed, the achiev is so easy, noone would seek to exploit.
    Personally I was able to do the achiev with pvp toggled on and using the proper route http://i.imgur.com/XrBQjyf.png someone linked in the other blazin wings achiev thread.
    But it was before 10 am today, at current hour it is hardly possible due to too many players online.
    My warning refered to another exploit found in now-deleted posts. The pvp flag thing is fine; that is just using regular game mechanics to one's advantage.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    My warning refered to another exploit found in now-deleted posts. The pvp flag thing is fine; that is just using regular game mechanics to one's advantage.
    Still I think blizzard should fix this faster.

Deleted
    Pretty sure they are doing their best to fix it as fast as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the bug appeared over the weekend.

The workweek started a few hours ago for Blizzard, so I imagine it will be soon.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Once again; if this were a bug causing people to have lots of fun it would have already been fixed. But since it's an actual issue causing frustration they drag their feet.

This bug is aggravating. I've tried PvP flagging, late nights, etc. and nothing. Most I have gotten is 39. I've even seen some circles disappear right in front of me and I see no one around. I'm using the map as well to help guide but it just doesn't seem possible unless you get extremely lucky at the moment (when you are on servers with people that either don't know what they are doing and/or are just jumping up over and over and grabbing circles to mess with others).

10+ Year Old Account
    So, if you're on a PVE server and you flag yourself.. the rings won't get stolen by other people unless they are flagged also?
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lyllee View Post
    So, if you're on a PVE server and you flag yourself.. the rings won't get stolen by other people unless they are flagged also?
    Yup, just did it now and finally got it. You can do the logout trick to make it faster and to account for maybe other people who might PVP flagged on a PVE server.

Just got it after many wasted tries, many thanks to OP. <3
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Deleted
    There are another thread about the achievement and no tip should be needed as the rings are fixed now.