Deleted

[WoD] Blacksmithing and ... ?

Hi all,

I'm main (I'm Blood Deathknight) has got engineering and blacksmithing as professions. I always liked engineering, but due to the changes to it, I want to change it to either mining or jewelcrafting.
    Switching to mining was my original plan, but when I realised the blacksmith could craft bars and ingots on his own, I thought about learning jewelcrafting instead of blacksmithing. My question is, do I get a reasonable amount of ore from the garrison (I'm thinking of trade post and mine) alone? Or would you recommend sticking with mining instead?

Edit:
    Stuff I forgot to mention:
    I've got alts with mining, so the question relates to the first weeks (until progression starts).
    I want to craft parts of the (epic) blacksmithing gear for myself. Would only think of selling it if I had access to lots of mats.
    Last edited by mmoc41ddb21021; 2014-11-03 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.
    Stick with mining.
    Crafted gear limited to 3 equipped.
    Good luck with selling gear that non-BS can make. see this post *shameless self-plug*
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Deleted
    Thanks for your answer, especially for the link you posted. I skipped it because I expected some different (not profession related) content. Shame I didn't read it