Alpha invite without email notification?

I just got into the Alpha for HoTS but I didnt recieve an email. I was checking if I had Starcraft installed and realized the HoTS emblem at the bottom with the option to install.

Guys should probably check your battle net launcher.. I'm actually really suprised because I was whining to some friends about not getting in and boom! I got in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's how it usually happens. I also got it today, but still have no email.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    I just got into the Alpha for HoTS but I didnt recieve an email. I was checking if I had Starcraft installed and realized the HoTS emblem at the bottom with the option to install.

Guys should probably check your battle net launcher.. I'm actually really suprised because I was whining to some friends about not getting in and boom! I got in.
    Same, a friend said to me "Hey, a new wave of hots invites went out." I checked my email, nothing. Since I havent had much to do on wow lately outside of pet battles, I didnt log in for about four days to any blizz game, and went to play Smite instead.
    A fiew days later someone told me there was a new dark moon fair battle pet tamer, and I noticed it downloading at the bottom. I was pretty surprised I did not get an email notification first. o.o

I got my invite in July. Still haven't seen the email!

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Same, a friend said to me "Hey, a new wave of hots invites went out." I checked my email, nothing. Since I havent had much to do on wow lately outside of pet battles, I didnt log in for about four days to any blizz game, and went to play Smite instead.
    A fiew days later someone told me there was a new dark moon fair battle pet tamer, and I noticed it downloading at the bottom. I was pretty surprised I did not get an email notification first. o.o
    Lol thats funny cause I was playing smite when I noticed i got the invite.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got my email a day after I noticed the game.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla