Question Any suggestions on which character to level first when WoD hits?

Hello,
    As the title says; Which Class should I level first to 90? I have like 6x lvl 90s; DK (current main), Hunter, Paladin, Monk, Warrior, and a Mage. I have ruled out the warrior and the mage so it came down between the Dk, hunter, and the paladin.
    So who do you guys suggest I should level first?

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Start with the one you like most.

We generally don't answer 'make my decision for me' threads like this, especially with as little information as you've given us.

My suggestion is that you figure out and write up why you like your current main and what you like about each of your alternate classes, and post identical threads in the DK, hunter and paladin forum asking the experts there if you should or should not main that class. We cannot make that decision for you without a ton more information than you've given, and you're not likely to find people who care enough to do that legwork for you in this particular subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    We generally don't answer 'make my decision for me' threads like this, especially with as little information as you've given us.

My suggestion is that you figure out and write up why you like your current main and what you like about each of your alternate classes, and post identical threads in the DK, hunter and paladin forum asking the experts there if you should or should not main that class. We cannot make that decision for you without a ton more information than you've given, and you're not likely to find people who care enough to do that legwork for you in this particular subforum.
    First of all calm down , secondly; I just asked for a suggestion. I want to know what ppl think about pallys and Dks, and thats it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    Start with the one you like most.
    QFT - there's literally nothing I know about your class preferences or what you have fun leveling. Only you know that. So just choose whatever playstyle you like.

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.

I would say do the hunter first because it will give you an idea of the combat, spawns, difficulty while having a pet that can deal with unknowns.

If you were in beta and are already familiar with the leveling and zones, then go any of the 3.