Deleted

WOD Questions coming from a Shaman noob

Hi all,

i just switched to shaman and i am already loving it (ele and resto are just awesome...i guess enhancement is too!).
    I am wondering which garrison buildings are the best for future shaman raiders. Do you already have any advice for me?

In addition to that i have a small question concerning fulmination. I guess you always cast it with appeoximately 12 charges (due to the fact that you dont want to waste additional charges). Does the "lightning animation" only pop up if you fire of the shock with the full 15 stacks? (the bolt of lightning that is hitting the mob). I recognized that no bolt is coming if you fire off 3-7 charges.

thanks for all your answers and regards!

Some garrison buildings have raid perks but it's really personal preference. You can find all info on buildings and a few suggested layouts for what you're looking for as a raider here : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-your-Garrison

Also Fulmination's "Lightning" animation should always display so long as you have additional Lightning Shield Charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolar View Post
    Hi all,

i just switched to shaman and i am already loving it (ele and resto are just awesome...i guess enhancement is too!).
    I am wondering which garrison buildings are the best for future shaman raiders. Do you already have any advice for me?

In addition to that i have a small question concerning fulmination. I guess you always cast it with appeoximately 12 charges (due to the fact that you dont want to waste additional charges). Does the "lightning animation" only pop up if you fire of the shock with the full 15 stacks? (the bolt of lightning that is hitting the mob). I recognized that no bolt is coming if you fire off 3-7 charges.

thanks for all your answers and regards!
    When did Shamans become the FoTM class? Holy cow alot of people are rolling shamans in WoD. There isn't anything anymore that is a definite answer. Blizzard is taking away the whole "I have to do this to maximize my damage for raiding". Pretty much all you need to worry about for raiding now is having a couple of flasks and pots. You don't have to worry about professions, you don't need to worry about stat thresholds, pretty much you just need to show up, understand the fight, and minimize your downtime of not dps'ing.