Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    All of the creatures, except for Dex.

Of the pure LPers (not counting Yogcast), I will watch HCBailly, Chuggaconroy, and NintendoCapriSun.

I more or less only watch Lp's on Minecraft and farming simulator. Other games i play myself or im not interrested.

For Minecraft i basicly watch Direwolf20 and some yogscast. Tend to turn it off when the maturity levels go under a certain degree.

For farming sim its tcgg Rob. Rdallen and Iain Robson.

I watch some Jesse cox if im really bored.

But im not really a LP fan. I hardly watch any. I play myself

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    And that is the problem. Retards getting paid money to play video games instead of good people. I can't get 30 seconds into most of these people's videos without cringing.
    I think you're missing the point entirely. It takes skill to be entertaining with just your voice when playing a videogame. Lots of people are pretty good at games but just not very entertaining. If I just wanted to see the game, I'd go play the game. In fact, I'm usually playing a game on my other monitor and just want some entertainment. I'd rather someone fun to watch than someone skilled at a game.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Stood in the Fire masterdisaster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seananners, MrSark, AllShamNoWow, LetsPlay, and i love anyone who does full playthroughs of games with no commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    -Let's play/achievement hunter. I don't watch them as much nowdays, though i've really enjoyed the "cod week" and the inhouse smite tournament
    -Guudeboulderfist. A really funny guy who i like watching. Found him a couple years back when i was searching for let's plays of "lucius" for some reason. I'm not really a huge fan of minecraft, so i don't watch those, but the mariokarts etc are awesome.
    -Hybridpanda. I used to watch his dead space let's plays, but he doesent post that great stuff anymore imo.
    Man. Guude has more fun with Sims4 than I think every other person ever combined. XD
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Ever since I saw his Bus and Cable Car Simulator video I've been in love with wowcrendor. It's a shame he doesn't do many games like that any more.

I don't really watch any as of yet, most of my favorite LP'ers got stale. I really like Jesse Cox but I'm not itnerested in his latest games, the last game I watched was Wolfenstein. I also watch some Markiplier, way better than guys like PewDiePie.