Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Blizzard has sold out!

They used to make only awesome shit, man games!
    Warcraft = epic fantasy n big weapons! Fuck yeah!
    Starcraft = sci-fi fantasy with huge ships, awesome aliens! Fuck yeah!
    Diablo = fight demons from hell! Fuck yeah!

Overwatch = omfg? Pink anime japanese style shooter? W-T-F?

I was hoping for the next francise being some mmo, but didn't have to be that, with...GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS! MAN GAME!

But no! Instead we get japanesque CRAP!

and what is it with those damn kids in the trailer? That is the audience you are after now? You piss all over your many-years loyal player-base by bringing this SHIT? And the so-called "bad ass" unit, a huge gorilla wearing glasses...GLASSES..k.NERDGORILA..and that annoying british accent cute girl unit...I guess the new audience are those that watch my little pony? THIS IS HOW LOW YOU HAVE SUNK BLIZZARD!?

Could at least have given us Warcraft 4, you bastards!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the aesthetics of it, but I often get motion sickness with shooters. Just depends on the title. I'll give it a go, but I'd be surprised if I stuck with it.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    *snip to save whatever brain cells I have left*
    Please let this be sarcasm. Pleaaaaase...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has sold out!

I stopped reading when the sexism hit overload right here. What does this even mean? Uggh. Please stop giving gamers a bad rep. Games are for everyone and Overwatch is no different.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    I mean it, I didn't grow up on this Japanese shit some people watch these days, manga anime n all that pink SHIT!

Blizzard went from this

to this

if that is ok with you, I guess you watch my little pony show!

Deleted
    Looks alright, but nothing special. Seems about 5 years out of date..

Deleted
    I mean it, I didn't grow up on this Japanese shit some people watch these days, manga anime n all that pink SHIT!

Blizzard went from this

to this

Why do you care? You still have the same graphics from the first pic in WoW and D3.

1. your avatar is anime
    2. there wasn't any gundams
    3. no pink anywhere either
    4. looks more like sanctum 2 than anyhthing
    5. you haven't played it
    somebody call for d doctor?

Blizzard went from this

to this

I'm disappointed in you. Greatly so.

Mainly because you can't tell the different between "Japanese Shit" and "Disney-inspired CGI". The only thing legit in this thread is either your stupidity or your ignorance. Or both.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2014-11-08 at 12:51 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your avatar is a heavy dose of irony to go with all the bigotry in your posts. You can play D3 for your blood and guts and demons. WoW has always been pretty tame, but hey...if you think it's gritty more power to you. You can play that too!
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Why do you care? You still have the same graphics from the first pic in WoW and D3.
    Because for wow for example gnomes are not a big part of the game? They are a joke race, never shown up on a cinematic for a new xpac, if that was their main selling point then warcraft would have been pinkcraft and not about WAR! MAN GAME! I don't mind them being on the sidelines, but this game overwatch? It's pinkie-shooter fer chrissakes! And their so-called bad-ass unit looks like a Rogue T5 ripoff. Didn't see anything I liked.

This whole Blizzcon sucks balls, Starcraft 2 NO CINEMATIC! No wow xpac reveal! A convention about COMPUTER GAMES and their biggest selling point is? A FUCKING MOVIE! Not a game! How sad isn't that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Your avatar is a heavy dose of irony to go with all the bigotry in your posts. You can play D3 for your blood and guts and demons. WoW has always been pretty tame, but hey...if you think it's gritty more power to you. You can play that too!
    My avatar annoys Russophobes, that is all.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, WoW was always about Orcs vs. Humans, so mentioning gnomes as not being part of a cinematic is pointless.
    And you got SC2 cinematic, furthermore you are eager to hear about a new xpac, when Warlords hasn't even hit the shelves. Congratulations.

Not a game that ill be playing, that much i can tell you, just not my thing. I'm personally not a fan of blizzard games, just a fan of WoW and Starcraft 2 because of the campaign.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2014-11-07 at 09:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has sold out!

Warcraft = epic fantasy n big weapons! Fuck yeah!
    Starcraft = sci-fi fantasy with huge ships, awesome aliens! Fuck yeah!
    Diablo = fight demons from hell! Fuck yeah!

Overwatch = omfg? Pink anime japanese style shooter? W-T-F?

I was hoping for the next francise being some mmo, but didn't have to be that, with...GIANT FUCKING ROBOTS! MAN GAME!

But no! Instead we get japanesque CRAP!

and what is it with those damn kids in the trailer? That is the audience you are after now? You piss all over your many-years loyal player-base by bringing this SHIT? And the so-called "bad ass" unit, a huge gorilla wearing glasses...GLASSES..k.NERDGORILA..and that annoying british accent cute girl unit...I guess the new audience are those that watch my little pony? THIS IS HOW LOW YOU HAVE SUNK BLIZZARD!?

Could at least have given us Warcraft 4, you bastards!!!

Laughed so hard at the images, Spot on, that is exactly what came to mind watching and reading about Overwatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now that I've gotten past the art, which I like, my thoughts are this doesn't seem very creative. Time will tell if they do this concept better than others, but if I were an investor, I'd want to know what the value proposition was.

Because for wow for example gnomes are not a big part of the game? They are a joke race, never shown up on a cinematic for a new xpac, if that was their main selling point then warcraft would have been pinkcraft and not about WAR! MAN GAME! I don't mind them being on the sidelines, but this game overwatch? It's pinkie-shooter fer chrissakes! And their so-called bad-ass unit looks like a Rogue T5 ripoff. Didn't see anything I liked.

This whole Blizzcon sucks balls, Starcraft 2 NO CINEMATIC! No wow xpac reveal! A convention about COMPUTER GAMES and their biggest selling point is? A FUCKING MOVIE! Not a game! How sad isn't that?

My avatar annoys Russophobes, that is all.
    This guy has to be trolling hard. Did you really think a WoW expac would be revealed the week before wod? Way to sweep the rug right out from under wod! Way to steal wod's thunder.

Nothing in Overwatch looks remotely japanese. I'm so lost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imag3x View Post
    I'm sorry, WoW was always about Orcs vs. Humans, so mentioning gnomes as not being part of a cinematic is pointless.
    And you got SC2 cinematic, furthermore you are eager to hear about a new xpac, when Warlords hasn't even hit the shelves. Congratulations.
    No, we got parts of sc lotv in-game cinematic + this which is OLD
    THIS IS OLD

When I should have said, since some people need it spelled it out for them, I want an OPENING CINEMATIC!

that we did NOT get!

If not an MMO, Shooter, hell even a fighting game with robots, wait doesn't have to be robots, just need to have a MAN GAME!

FUCK! There are so many paths they could have chosen! And I don't understand why they failed with Project Titan, title sounded like MAN GAME!

I mean with UFC so popular, wtf, how hard is it to figure out that shit would sell? They could also go the easy path n do like Heroes of the storm but a fight game, favorite heroes fighting it out 1 on 1.

Blizzard should hire me, I would deliver good shit!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    This guy has to be trolling hard. Did you really think a WoW expac would be revealed the week before wod? Way to sweep the rug right out from under wod! Way to steal wod's thunder.
    two tiers.

two.

They need to be working on the next xpac unless they want us to raid Grom for two years.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2014-11-07 at 09:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Vezax View Post
    Nothing in Overwatch looks remotely japanese. I'm so lost.
    Some of the artwork outside the game looks vaguely Japanese anime-esque. Particularly the Rastafarian looking dude on the right here:

Most of the stuff looks more Disney/Pixar though.

You're using Real Steel and Pacific Rim as manly references? Those are both super cheesy.

Pacific Rim in itself is also a huge nod to...Japanese super robot anime.