Deleted

Cool Guys, can you stop writing new Garrison guides every few minutes?

Hehe Just kidding, keep writing if you have to do it personally. But seriously, most of them are practically pointless since they are literally a run down of a wowhead transcript. 99% of guides:

1. "Here is what garrisons are" (if you wanted to know that, you can read blizzard texts)

2. "Here is what buildings do" (wowhead information, or ingame information)

3. "This is what some important abilities are" (wowhead information rehash).

It might be more interesting to get guides that actually have strategies, rather than the same old wowhead/blizzard or ingame info.

Guys, can you stop writing useless threads every few minutes?

Hehe Just kidding, Keep writing if you have to do it personally. But seriously, most of them are practically pointless since they are literally a run down of another forum post crying about something on the WoW forums. 99% of useless threads.

1."omg Blizzard nerf'd (insert class name here ) ( insert class ability here )

2."omg my class is too weak ( insert class here) ( insert class ability here )

3."When will ( insert thing here) start i can seem to use google "

It might be more interesting to get forum posts that actually have useful information or good questions, rather than some useless post about nothing or has been posted 101 times.

And on topic, there are countless guides for garrisons that show the more "optimal" set up for what ever you find enjoyable be it - Raiding,pet collecting, Mount hunting or just getting toys that are extremely helpful for people with little to no information about garrisons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhoraks View Post
    And on topic, there are countless guides for garrisons that show the more "optimal" set up for what ever you find enjoyable be it - Raiding,pet collecting, Mount hunting or just getting toys that are extremely helpful for people with little to no information about garrisons.

Those are common sense. Do you seriously require to be hand-holded to tell you "use this for pvp". It's on the freaking tooltip of the freaking item.

Also, your hostility is hypocritical. I make a very clear and targeted criticism of most guides out there. You just try to dismiss doing criticism.

Well, I think criticism is more useful than another useless guide.

Quote Originally Posted by magneeeto View Post
    Those are common sense. Do you seriously require to be hand-holded to tell you "use this for pvp". It's on the freaking tooltip of the freaking item.

Also, your hostility is hypocritical. I make a very clear and targeted criticism of most guides out there. You just try to dismiss doing criticism.

Well, I think criticism is more useful than another useless guide.
    There are more buildings that benefit specific gameplay routes than is immediately apparent. This thread isn't criticism, it's a whine thread. Fact is garrison guides continue to be made because very few people really understand them due to not having played beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    There are more buildings that benefit specific gameplay routes than is immediately apparent. This thread isn't criticism, it's a whine thread. Fact is garrison guides continue to be made because very few people really understand them due to not having played beta.

Yet all those guides fail to do even that. Every single thread with a guide has people below it proving "it depends".

Plus, 99% of the info is common sense from tooltips.

I really don't get the hostility towards criticism.

I am perfectly fine with criticism, what you are providing is whining. Key difference.

And no, many things are not explained in the tooltip.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Its all pointless crap anyway just look at the perks and work it out not hard no need for some crummy guide the UI tells you everything including where followers are!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I am perfectly fine with criticism, what you are providing is whining. Key difference.

And no, many things are not explained in the tooltip.
    Are you sure you can tell the difference? Because it doesn't seem that way to me. Also why did the OP make you so mad?

Can we stop making whining threads every few minutes?

also easy enough to not read a threat in which you are not interested..

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Are you sure you can tell the difference? Because it doesn't seem that way to me. Also why did the OP make you so mad?
    How you managed to interpret what I said as mad is beyond me, regardless it is what it is. OP seems to not know the details of garrisons (the stuff not on the tooltips) himself so his post is more ironic than anything else.