Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroh View Post
    Turn your sarcasm detector on
    Turn yours. :P
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Deleted
    My first thought, was that it looked like TF2 aswell... But im beginning to think of Overwatch as a different kind of game..
    They also said, that its more about the abilities of the class, and not the cross-hair-pointing which is important to controll the map..

The things that could look like TF2 for me is: The graphics and some of the classes (such as healer and engineer)

Ofcouse some of the game modes will be named the same.. Just like Bf4 and CoD gamemodes are called the same.

what im trying to say is: I dont think people will think too much about TF2, when playing the final game.
    You can always find similar things in games, nomatter what games you compare - ofc. this kind of shooter will have similarities.
    Lastly: Why is it bad to take a concept of a game, and adding their style to it? - As a player I kinda love that idea, gives more options for games to play.

TL: DR: I´m looking forward to this.. Dont know if I will play it, but I like the idea of taking something good and adding you own style to it - So many game companies are doing it, and I dont see the problem.
    Last edited by mmocd263d4cc9c; 2014-11-10 at 12:44 AM.

I still think Overwatch looks more like FireFall than TF 2 but each to their own.