Page 1 of 2
LastLast

586 Resto Shaman (12/14H) looking for a new raiding home for WoD

Hi all.

I have recently returned to the game in preparation for WoD and I am looking for a new raiding home. I am fine with Horde or Alliance (I will server transfer and faction change for the right fit). Below is what I'm looking for:

i) Weekday raid times that start between 7 and 9pm EST and end no later than 12pm EST.
    ii) A mature guild. An actual mature guild. I took the last few months off because I could not find a mature raiding guild. This is of crucial importance to me.
    iii) A guild that values progression. I am not looking for a 14/14H guild necessarily, but I'm not looking for a 2/14H guild either. I want to push progression at a reasonable rate in WoD.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, please send me a PM. I will be more than happy to fill out an application and / or supply you my b.net ID, Armory, parses, UI screenshot etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Mavery,

Guiles Theme Song @ Magtheridon Horde
    10m going 25, 14/14h since January US#29
    Mon->Thurs 8-12am est

guilesthemesong.wowlaunch.com
    timoseewho#1824,

Thanks
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

I do not leave long B/S post.

<One Shot> on US-Stormrage, recruiting for our WoD team. Mature, adult(21+) guild 10/14 heroic. 2 night raid schedule Tues/Wed 7-11. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We look for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and knows how to maximize their character’s abilities. If interested tag me Krazy#1922

No Application to fill out, just a mumble interview. Please have logs.

Visit 1shot.guildlaunch.com for more info

Hello hun I would love to chat with you in game if you are free

Jenn1987#1746.

Necrology is a 25m Heroic guild on Kul Tiras realm. We are 13/14H,Our raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 PM. Centeral time ( Server )
    And I think we would make a perfect fit for you : )

Hi! We are looking to recruit a good healer! If you are interested in applying let me know

<Summit> is a highly competitive 14/14H 25man guild on Illidan- Horde (High pop/ horde favored).

We raid 3 days a week Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7pm to 11pm CST (8pm-12am EST). Occasionally, during progression we may run Monday's as well in order to stay on top.

We're currently looking for any good DPS players to join our roster for WoD. Specifically, we'd like to pick up another healer, ranged DPS, good Windwalker or DPS DK.

You can apply at our website Summitguild.com (click the "Recruitment" link at the top of the page). If you have questions, feel free to contact message me on here. Or contact our GM - Blizzhoof (Blizzhoof#1716) or Sepheros (Sepheros#1479).
    Teegers - Disc/Holy Priest - Summit - 14/14H
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Teegers/simple
    http://www.twitch.tv/teegsx

Thanks everyone for all the posts and PMs. I'm still sifting through the websites before I decide where I am going to apply to.

Hello, I think our guild would be a perfect for you, we have experienced raid leads and raiders. Mythic raids is our focus...

Guild Website: www.Fraghard.com/wow
    Faction: Horde
    Focus: Raiding / PvP
    Raid Times: Group 1 Tues / Wed / Thurs, 7:30-11 PM EST Group 2 Sat/Sun 7:30-11 pm EST
    Server: Arthas (PvP)
    Region: North America
    Who we are: Death Destruction Mayhem, Gaming Community Since 1999
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/ddmtv

-=DDM=- is a highly skilled raiding guild intent on being one of the most respected and competitive guilds on our server. While our raiding schedule is more casual, it is designed to make the most of our time and progress through the content steadily, all the while having some good laughs and making fond memories. -=DDM=- we feel good leadership, experienced class leads can raid 3 times a week and clear current content and have it be a fun social experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Contingency is a semi-hardcore 10man guild on Alexstrasza looking to recruit for 20man Mythic raiding in WoD.

What type of players do we want?
    We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it's available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team. This involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
    • Having stable computers and internet connections
    • Min/maxing your character
    • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes' developments as well as the game's developments and upcoming changes

Ranks at the end of each tier:
    Tier 12 (25man) 7/7H US #179
    Tier 13 (25man) 8/8H US #84
    Tier 14 (25man) 16/16H US #59
    Tier 15 (25man) 13/13H US #36
    Tier 16 (10man) 14/14H US #70

We are currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes to continue improving our progression in Warlords of Draenor and beyond.

Cross-Realm Trials
    We do offer cross-realm trialing under the following conditions:
    • You will not be brought into a Heroic Garrosh kill unless you transfer to us to continue trialing on server. This is to ensure that there is no leaching and that you have shown the intention to continue with us.
    • Current Contingency raid members and on-realm trials have loot priority for main spec or off spec over cross-realm trials.

Raid Times:
    9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Monday-Thursday

Contact Information:
    http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/

Officers:
    • Divr (Divr#1350)
    • Adellianna (Adel#1579)
    • Problim
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Guild: Impervious
    Faction: Alliance
    Realm: Sargeras (PVP)
    Server Timezone: CST.

<Impervious> has been formed for over 2 years now, coming up on our 3rd anniversary. We are a progression oriented guild.

Current Progression● 14/14H 10 man

Raid Times: Tuesday: 7:00pm – 11:00pm● Wednesday: 7:00pm – 11:00pm● Thursday: 7:00pm – 11:00pm

Impervious is a 10 man looking for several different DPS and Heals classes for WoD . ilvl 575+ please. We are looking for dedicated raiders who are mature and serious about raiding .

impervioussargeras.enjin.com

Contact Information: BattleTag of officers of Impervious
    GM= Eviel#1847 and Recruitment Officer= lion#1741

Hello,

I am the Raid Leader for Purple Lotus, currently a 10 Man 14/14 Heroic Guild on Gorefiend - Alliance.

I saw your post and as I am sure you are sifting through a lot of people looking to recruit I am hoping that you take the time to check us out. I believe we fit the criteria you are looking for in a mature guild that actually progresses but not to the point of taking it too seriously since we like to have fun. Our raid team is built with %100 working adults that enjoy progressing though relevant content at a good, yet comfortable rate.

We raid twice a week - Tues/Wed 8-1030(11 pending on where we are at) CST.

Here is our website at the very least I hope you check us out and apply.

purplelotus.guildlaunch.com/

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me in MMO Champ or on our site.

Thanks again for taking the time to check us out I hope to hear from you soon.

Mavery,

Not sure if you are still looking for a raiding home, but if you are. Vintage may be a good fit for you.

Default blurb:
    Vintage is an adult guild of working professionals with a friendly, calm, mature raid environment and a light schedule to ensure we have plenty of time for family, friends, and real life too! Get your hard mode fix without a hard mode schedule! We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST. We are a 14/14h 25 man guild based on Mal'ganis and currently have room for 1 resto shaman on our WoD roster. Rather than post our entire recruitment spiel I'll just give you the link to our mmochamp post and if you are interested feel free to shoot any of the recruitment contacts a tell in game.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post28442441

Big Crits raids three nights a week, three hours each night. In order to clear the toughest content in the game on such a light schedule we need a roster full of the best. As such, recruitment is always open to all exceptional players regardless of class, spec, or role.

We believe competition is healthy and encourage any player who feels they can compete with someone of their role in our current roster to apply.

About us
    Started in 2010 as a web-based reality series about real people conquering a virtual world, Big Crits has evolved into a massive cross-title gaming community. With the release of WoD upon us, we are looking to close up a few holes from our two ten man groups merging.

Appropriate candidates are ready and excited to raid 20 man Mythic in Warlords of Draenor. Ideal candidates maintain an enviable level of knowledge in regards to their class with a proactive attitude towards progression. Our community is vast and active; theory crafting and strategizing are both held in high regard. Dependable and appropriate levels of attendance are expected.

A stable internet connection and machine capable of running necessary add-ons during graphically intensive 20 man Mythic encounters is required. Mumble and a working microphone with an understanding of how to communicate pertinent information is also required.

Raid Schedule
    Lighter during farm content.
    Schedule is given in CST, which is server time on Sen’jin.
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:00pm – 11:00pm

Recent Milestones:
    We have maintained completion of all content while relevant since our inception. Our goal is to improve every tier with Mists of Pandaria being no exception.

- Heroic: Ra-Den US 55 25m
    - Heroic: Lei Shen US 57 25m
    - Terrace of Endless Spring Clear (N): World/US 12 25m
    - Heroic: Four Kings US 46 25m
    - Heroic: Madness of Deathwing US 107 25m
    - Heroic: Ragnaros US 97 25m
    - Heroic: Sinestra US 135 25m

Want to learn more?
    Visit our guild site: http://www.bigcrits.com
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/team/bigcrits

Ready to apply?
    http://www.bigcrits.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45

If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, do not hesitate to message us on our forums or in game via RealID or Battletag:

For the 9-hour per week team, please contact: Shadows#1383

Please add your class/spec to your RealID message so we know who you are!

May all your hits be crits!

<Far Beyond Insanity> on US-Stormrage, recruiting for our WoD team. Mature, adult(21+) guild 11/14 heroic. 2 night raid schedule Tues/Wed 7-11. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We look for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and knows how to maximize their character’s abilities. If interested tag me Krazy#1922

No Application to fill out, just a mumble interview. Please have logs.

Visit fbi-stormrage.guildlaunch.com for more info

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14420511985

Contact me if you want to chat: Shadows#1383

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    06/10/2014: We are looking for raiders for 6.0 please read bellow for what we're looking for.

Community (18+ ONLY)

The ESPADAS is more than a raiding guild, it is also a community. Since its inception in 2010 (WotlK), ESPADAS seeks to offer its raiders a gaming environment that fosters growth. We have a large variety of active players: hardcore raiders, challenge modes, casual gamers, PvPers (nothing hard core), lovers achievements, mounts run, old raids, friends of the guild, all are welcome. We are constantly looking for new players to take advantage of all that WoW has to offer.

The ESPADAS is a 10 man guild moving to mythic 20 man (currently 11/14Heroic SoO)

The group is open recruitment in anticipation of WoD! The purpose of the group is to move among the best guilds 3 evenings / week to prepare for WoD and have fun in a positive environment. Even with a more casual raiding schedule, the band is full of experienced players who have the desire to grow a good progression for the time invested. The group is always looking for great raiders that are seeking for stability and longevity.

We understand that real life can get in the way sometimes so we aren't expecting 100% attendance from anybody. What we asking is that you put your very best when you play. We're not asking for chart-toppers or anything even if we parse logs. Just anybody who is friendly, social, willing to learn, and puts forth the effort to be better player.

Raid Times: Tues/Thursday/Monday 8 PM to 11:30 PM EST
    Alt Raids and old stuff: Wednesday & Weekend between 8 PM to 12PM EST
    Loot: Need MS / Greed OS
    Attendance to Main Raid: Full (If possible) (We may accept exceptional player to commit to 2 days atleast per week)
    Progression: WoWPROGRESS Page
    Apply to our guild: apply to join the ESPADAS (all applications are private)

We are recruiting the following for Warlord of Dreanor:

Tanks:
    Closed
    Healers:
    Open to Any of the following: Mistweaver/Shaman/Paladin
    (Solid healer with a good back background)
    DPS:
    Open DPS Ranged Only(warlock/mage/hunter)
    Melee
    Closed

For more information about the recruitment of this new group: mehlol#1568 (recruiting officer)

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    The Darkest Knights established in 2010 as a progression raiding guild, a few friends with nothing to do late at night came together and created the guild to give everyone with insomnia and boredom something to do; kill fake monsters and collect loot. We were the only guild on the server that raided at this time so it became the basic home for all the server opossums.

We are open to recruiting players who are raiding currently or have just returned to the game and are in search of a stable, active and competitive guild to continue their raiding career with. Your current status/gear is not as important to us as your dedication to hard mode raiding when WoD is released.

RECRUITMENT IS FOR THE SECOND 10M GROUP AS WELL AS 20m MYTHIC GROUP, CORE SPOTS OPEN

■ Raiding schedule:
    Group 1: 1:30am-4:30am, EST Saturday & Sunday (Fri/Sat Night)
    Group 2: 1:30am-4:30am, EST Wednesday & Thursday (Tues/Wed Night)
    Optional Flex Run: 11:00pm-1:00am, EST Friday & Saturday Night
    Below is basic information.

■ PvE focused progression raiding guild since 2010
    ■ Maintained the same GM's & Raid leaders since we formed
    ■ Located on Horde - Bleeding Hollow
    ■ Focusing on Heroic & Mythic mode raiding in WoD
    ■ Successfully cleared heroic mode content in past expansions/tiers, while content was current
    ■Obtain current achievements after progression for the mounts
    ■ Retain members who have been with us since the beginning
    ■ Constantly strive as a team to perfect what we do and expect excellence from each other
    We are focused on Warlords of Draenor progression. While we do run Flex and will have two 10 man groups farming content we are recruiting for our 20m Mythic team in the coming expansion.

We are currently looking for:
    ■ Healer:
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Holy/Disc Priest
    ■ DPS:
    Mage
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Elem Shaman
    Feral Druid
    Rogue
    ■ Tank:
    Main tank for 2nd group that doesn't mind going dps.
    **Other classes will be considered based on the experience of the player
    Basic requirements:
    ■ Ages 16+, no exceptions.
    ■ Able to take constructive criticism.
    Our Raiders hold each other accountable and expect their peers to constantly strive for excellence.
    ■ Raiding experience is a must, preferably in heroic mode content.
    ■ Adept at your class & the desire to keep up with the changes that occur each patch.
    ■ The ability to listen and speak on voice chat (Vent) during raids.
    ■ A computer and internet connection that can handle 25man raiding.
    ■ Drama free. We don't babysit peoples personal lives or friendship circles.
    ■ Laid back and not easily offended. Does contain adult humor and topics.
    While our main goals in the game are to focus on PvE and end game content, The Darkest Knights is more than just a WoW guild. We're a community of friends who actually like each other and get along, which we feel contributes to our prosperity and longevity. Because of this, we spend a lot of time together, even outside of raids. Our officers, members and friends play a variety of other games (League of Legends) together and often find ourselves on Vent just hanging out on off times.

If you want to be a part of a stable and motivated guild of players who encourage themselves and each other in end game content, check us out. For more information or to apply, please send me an email directly with the application form below filled out or shoot me an in-game message.

Email: Rjizzle10 at hotmail. com
    Battletag: Rjizzle#1746

TLDR ; Late night raiding guild seeking exceptional skilled players

H<Vintage> on US-Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting for our 14/14H 25-man raid team!

<Vintage> is an adult guild of working professionals with a friendly, calm, mature raid environment and a light schedule to ensure we have plenty of time for family, friends, and real life too! Get your hard mode fix without a hard mode schedule! We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST.

Current SoO Heroic Progression: 14/14 HM - US #112 (25s) -
    (#8 US among 9 hour per week guilds)

We always consider exceptional players with sufficient raid experience who are looking for a stable and fun raid environment and light schedule.

Please apply at: http://www.vintageraiding.com!

If you have any questions about our guild, raid team, or anything else, please feel free to contact our recruitment officers:

In-game: Nhat-Malganis, Raiid-Mal'Ganis, Chi-Mal'Ganis
    Battle-tag: Oldcastle#1144, Eric#12226, Chi#1331

Are you still looking for a guild?

Hello There, if you still looking for a guild then let me introduce myself:

I'm Deadbanger from <of Integrity> @ Kaelthas and you might be great fit for our team. We were HM raiders in SOO (9/14 HM before 6.0) and looking to continue this into WOD with Mythic recruitment. We don't recruit for bench, you will be raiding with us as part of our core.

Our Raid times: Friday/Saturday 7-11 pm CST
    7:00 - 11:00 pm CST

If you would like to hear more then hit us online so we can chat or jump into our Mumble for a quick rumble:

Contacts:

Deadbanger Battle-tag: Deadbang#1220

You can also fill an application on our website: http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/ Please specify We Wipe at Zero raid when applying.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

wintergrapes - Kil'Jaeden is looking for raiders to fill our WoD mythic raiding roster. We have a semi-casual raiding schedule of 3 nights a week but we expect all of our raiders to adhere to our hardcore standards.

When: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM-10PM PT

Requirements:
    • We expect 100 percent attendance unless otherwise notified.
    • Modern PC capable of handling 20 man raids without excessive lag.
    • Stable internet connection.
    • Ability to communicate using voice chat.
    • Consistently parse above average for your class/spec.
    • Raiders will be expected to not fail to the same mechanic more than once or twice. Learn from your mistakes!

Although we are looking for Exceptional players of any class and role, our top priority need are as follows:

Hunter
    Fury warrior
    Priest (prefrably a healer)
    Resto druid
    Warlock
    Other ranged dps are also being considered

Please apply at wintergrapes.enjin.com. You will be contacted by one of our officers in 1-2 days.

Thanks