Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    These two are silly because neither WoW nor D3 are intended to be eSports. PVP is an afterthought in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know how anyone can use a controller for FPS, it's like breaking half your fingers and giving yourself Downs syndrome.

Mouse + keyboard is infinitely superior, surely anyone can tell that from 10 seconds of gameplay.
    WoW used to be an e-sport i believe but was dropped and Blizzard has been pretty active in trying to get back to esport status even inviting a bunch of top PvPers to a "pvp summit" for discussion on what needs to be done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Poker is a game of pure luck, the only "skill" involved is betting on the probabilities of a hand win.

If you are playing constructed HS you can have a very good idea of what cards your opponent has based on successful deck types and powerful class cards. Your opponent's hand in poker is completely random and all you know is that they don't have the cards you have.
    I've been watching this guys stream on twitch where he plays lots of real money poker online, he's also a professional poker player. He kinda shows that there is quite a bit of skill in poker, it's a good watch.

http://www.twitch.tv/jcarverpoker Streaming right now.

Although saying that I agree there is also a lot of skill in Hearthstone, its not simply playing the best cards in your hand as some people seem to believe -.- .