With snapshotting gone, should we pop buffs on last tick of ES?

As the title says, if we specced into ES. Should we aim to have most buffs up right before the final ES tick to maximize the damage output from ES?

Deleted
    As long as they are all active for the last tick it doesn't really need to be a split second before.

Currently with the EEoG trinket it has a 10 sec duration, the same as ES, so you need to cast ES just before the Internal Cooldown for EEoG finishes, as it will nearly always proc in the 10 seconds it takes for ES to hit. If you cast it after the trinket procs, the proc fades too fast

I`m using ES as my 1st move cause EEoG is procing within first few GCD`s and u want that trinket proc up for last tick of ES.
    Sometimes if u open with Judgement your EEoG procs and it`s already 2late for u to line up trinket proc with ES final tick

At the moment I lead with prepot --> ES so that EEoG will be active for the last tick. If the trinket doesn't proc on my opening ability it should within the first 10s of the pull - either way, I should have both trinket and weapon procs rolling on the last tick of ES. After that I usually Judge and potentially Exo on my way in for a little Holy Power buildup, then pop wings and go to town.

After the opener I try to keep an eye on my 20s procs (Thok's and Dancing Steel) and my wings CD to line up the last tick of ES within at least one of those as much as possible. If I can overlap as much of ES's duration as possible within CDs I do so - I figure the extra damage can't hurt - but the timing on the last tick is the only thing I really sweat as far as ES usage goes.