Question about ele shamans

Hello,

How's shamans in the next exp " WoD " ?

is it worth to lvl to 100 and raid as ele?
    or reroll to spriest or balance druid?

It's like every other xpack.. mediocre on "logs". If you can perform and enjoy playing Ele shaman then you should do so. This xpack they focus a lot on balancing so play whatever you enjoy.

Spriest and Balance druids are performing better at this moment, however there will be loads of balancing to classes so numbers won't be the same for too long. As someone with both of those classes and a large amount of experience playing them, I still prefer my Elemental Shaman as the abilities feel more cohesive. Balance Druid is enjoyable too and they made them easy for any new comer as you just simply hit the ability when it's lit up (a bit more thought into it than before but still not too difficult). Shadow Priest however, as much as I want to like them I feel like they bring nothing entirely worth bringing and their abilities just all feel like a wannabe lock, however at 100 they are much more fun just Elemental Shaman for me still pulls ahead.

As mentioned don't pay attention so much to numbers, classes will be buffed and nerfed constantly. Ele still has a few flaws like mediocre ascendance and Earthquake fiasco but it's still fun to play.