Just thought I summarize some of the informations I gathered while browsing through different gaming-forums and -websites.

Most of them are from reddit, though.

General:
It seems like head-shots deal more damage then a 'normal' hit. This is 'confirmed' for widowmaker but seems also apply to other classes.

Heros can be multiple picked per team.

On the character-selection screen the heros are seperated by their individual roles (offensive, defensive, tank, support). There is also a tap which shows your teams current selection.

A lot of people guess (!) that the beta starts early in the next year. Few of them say, that they read in a gaming-magacine. I couldn't verify this though.

It is very likely that it will be released for consoles sooner or later (after the launch on PC, of course).

There is a very detailed post from someone, who actually played at blizzcon on reddit: reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/2lr0hp/my_experience_from_30_games_of_overwatch

I don't want to copy everything he wrote - so I would suggest you just have a look yourself

If you have more speculations or even facts, feel free to post them here as well.