Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Judging by streams? Not sure what you mean but considering Blood Legion's kills are extremely clean compared to other guild's I'd find that hard to believe I think Midwinter one day might compete for World Firsts but judging by what we've seen in MoP today is not that day.
    If you ever watched Method, you will notice how calm and relaxed the atmosphere is. They can bullshit even on progress, and I think thats a key thing.
    You rarely get better by being called an asshat 7 times, it stresses you more than it does good.

You never see the entire progress, and Ive never been in a top 10 guild. Thats just my take on it.

Deleted
    For those who understand
    Method 1.80
    Paragon 3.00
    Blood Legion 3.50
    Everything else 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    For those who understand
    Method 1.80
    Paragon 3.00
    Blood Legion 3.50
    Everything else 10
    Those seem reasonable, 10 being the "rest of the field" like in golf

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    For those who understand
    Method 1.80
    Paragon 3.00
    Blood Legion 3.50
    Everything else 10
    You know, if you can bet on it somewhere?

Deleted
    ahaha no, I wish there was something like that for WoW too. For real e-sport games(dota, lol, cs etc..)there is actually many sites that allow you to bet real money though.

Deleted
    Race to World 4th featuring US guilds such as: Blood Legion, Midwinter & many more!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think paragon will see a resurgence for some reason.

Paragon>Method>Blood legion will be the order of world firsts imo.

Deleted
    I'm hoping for Paragon.
    Would be amazing seeing them back on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightspear View Post
    You know, if you can bet on it somewhere?
    I just posted to them to my guild, got a couple of takers for Paragon

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure if this is the tier for world first discussion, but I think Aus guilds will see a nice spike this tier with them having their own servers and what not. Playing with 10ms is simply amazing, especially coming from 200+. Saw many folks with sub 10 or even sub 5ms. It's like Korea 2.0 in terms of ms, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, who knows. This may be the firs time an Austrailian guild is in the top 10 guilds.

The top guilds only raid once a week for progression, its just one continuous raid that never ends.

I think Method will get world first again, the EU guilds seem to be pretty good about getting them. Would imagine BL and Paragon would be well up there as well along with Midwinter. Would like to see Midwinter do well since they're a pretty chill guild even during progression and get amazing ranks when you take into account the amount of hours they raid compared to Method/BL.

paragon can prolly do well considering their strats for mythic fights got buffed* rofl

* druids.

Everybody who actually remembers Paragon getting world first in 25-mans know now guild in the world can compete with them now. Remember the advantage Method had in killing bosses in MoP over other guilds, over and over again? Well, Paragon was doing that in every single boss to Method, Method became even known as forever-the-second. Paragon posseses the inhuman ability of healing the boss with less healers than everybody else, so they have more dps and can push through phases before anybody elses manages to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    paragon can prolly do well considering their strats for mythic fights got buffed* rofl

* druids.
    Paragon tactics: Druid all the things.

I'd expect Method to take Highmaul, and Paragon to take Foundry once they're warmed up and stuff.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    inner sanctum or nihilum mark 50???

Paragon, easy.

I can't believe people are saying anything other than Paragon. Method will definitely be the runner-up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Method won quite a few of the bosses in MoP. If I remember right, Paragon has fell behind to generally be 2nd or third place. Maybe im remembering wrong. I think we can all agree though, that the top 5 will include Paragon, Method, and Blood legion.

Deleted
    Paragon to reclaim their world 1 rank once again

Thats the whole beauty In the Mythic transition, you have so many new 20m guilds, combined and strong, you will see some new names on the top lists,
    Just like Paragon's merge Is going to kick ass, (I guarantee It, their new players are fucking awesome).
    So Is other guilds will rise to the top 30 west.
    This race Is going to be fking awesome,
    Just like method popped back up to their world first rampage, so can others.