Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    the robot-human war is called the Omnic Crisis.

    I like it so far, but the shotgun part doesn't really fit her don't you think? :P toxin debuff is cool.

  2. #22
    Mechagnome God King Rastakhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Golden Throne, Zuldazar
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    the robot-human war is called the Omnic Crisis.

    I like it so far, but the shotgun part doesn't really fit her don't you think? :P toxin debuff is cool.
    To be perfectly honest I'm basing her off my favourite class from the mass effect 3 multiplayer, the turian cabal, who used poison attacks. The cabal was an absolute beast when using a shotgun, so that's why.

    At first I actually planned on giving Venom a simple handgun, but I felt that the shotgun would visualize the fact that the closer you are to the target, the more damage the gun will do. Maybe the handgun fits better anyway.

    Thanks for pointing out that the war was called the omnic crisis, will fix.

    Funny, when I visualized her she was supposed to be a pure damage chracter, but the final result was a damage/support hybrid. Wierd.
    Last edited by God King Rastakhan; 2014-11-16 at 03:35 PM.

  3. #23
    Bloodsail Admiral Barny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ventilation shaft. How do you know that?
    Posts
    1,193
    Name: Commander Tesla
    Real name: Viktor Tesla
    Age: 38
    Occupation: Scientist, Engineer and weapons expert
    Base of operation: Tesla Future Labs, Croatia
    Affiliation: former Overwatch

    Quote: "Can you feel the tension in the air? It's electrifying!"

    Abilities:
    Electric Bolt: Tesla fires a bolt of lightning from his Zapper™ lightning gun. Enemy receives a stack of Zapped per shot, stacking up to 5. At 5 stacks will Root the enemy for 3 seconds.

    Electroportation: Tesla teleports 20meters forward the way he's facing. 2 charges.

    Electro Magnetic Pulse: Tesla throws a Pulse Grenade that upon exploding will temporarily shut down enemy electonics, disorientating them for 5 seconds.

    Linked Lightning: Tesla fires a beam of electricity at the enemy. The beam will jump to the next available target within range. Can jump up to 5 times and to the same enemy.

    Ultimate: Tesla Coil: Tesla places a pillar on the ground that will after 3 seconds of charging up fire electricity to all enemies within 15 meters of the pillar, dealing massive amounts of damage.

    Bio: As a grandgrandgrandgrand(?) child to the famous inventor and engineer Nikola Tesla, Viktor Tesla worked for Overwatch, providing them with unmatched techology. Once the war broke out Tesla started making weapons for the Overwatch, Tesla style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think MMO-C should be renamed "HJTC-C" - Hyperbolic Jumping To Conclusions Champion.

  4. #24
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Under your bridge, stomping your trollz!
    Posts
    2,074
    <Insert random TF2 character here> See Blizzard, I can do it too!

  5. #25
    Bloodsail Admiral Barny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ventilation shaft. How do you know that?
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    <Insert random TF2 character here> See Blizzard, I can do it too!
    You are a funny person
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think MMO-C should be renamed "HJTC-C" - Hyperbolic Jumping To Conclusions Champion.

  6. #26
    Titan General Zanjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Throne of thunder, isle of thunder
    Posts
    13,623
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    <Insert random TF2 character here> See Blizzard, I can do it too!
    stay on topic
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zanjin/simple
    #tracerisawesomelycute
    NA btag: darkvoltinx#1966
    I shall call Trolls the Firstborn of Azeroth

  7. #27
    Name: GreyWolf
    Real name: Geronimo
    Age: 46
    Occupation: Tribal Leader
    Base of operation: Apache Reservation, New Mexico, USA
    Affiliation: Independent

    Quote: "There is no cause to lose your head!"

    Abilities:

    Right Click - GreyWolf throw a poisoned knife at the target for low damage. This applies a bleed to the target that deals small damage over 5 seconds and stacks up to 5 times.

    Left Click - Greywolf throws his poisoned knifes in high speed succession but while doing so he cannot move forward or back but he can rotate.

    E - Greywolf throws a smoke bomb in an area to block enemy vision for 6 seconds, Greywolfs vision allows him to see enemies in the smoke (They are highlighted in red)

    Q - Greywolf throws a ceremonial hatchet forward that deals high damage to all enemies hit by the hatchet, if an enemy has a stack of poison they are killed.


    Shift - Greywolf runs on all fours and gains vast movement speed for a brief moment, if while running he reaches a wall he will bounce off the wall and leap backwards (Allows wall jumping)


    Bio: Geronimo is a wise warrior leader of an old apache tribe which as tried to be independent in the current conflict. Sadly recently his tribe was caught up in the conflict and in the chaos his daughter was killed by a stray bullet fired. Not being able to prove whom actually fired the shot, Geronimo has not decided to take matters into his own hands to find out who is responsible for his loses. After swearing never to do so again he has once again become the hunter " GreyWolf "

  8. #28
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Under your bridge, stomping your trollz!
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    stay on topic
    I am on topic. Maybe you should stay on topic.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Name: GreyWolf
    Real name: Geronimo
    Age: 46
    Occupation: Tribal Leader
    Base of operation: Apache Reservation, New Mexico, USA
    Affiliation: Independent

    Quote: "There is no cause to lose your head!"

    Abilities:

    Right Click - GreyWolf throw a poisoned knife at the target for low damage. This applies a bleed to the target that deals small damage over 5 seconds and stacks up to 5 times.

    Left Click - Greywolf throws his poisoned knifes in high speed succession but while doing so he cannot move forward or back but he can rotate.

    E - Greywolf throws a smoke bomb in an area to block enemy vision for 6 seconds, Greywolfs vision allows him to see enemies in the smoke (They are highlighted in red)

    Q - Greywolf throws a ceremonial hatchet forward that deals high damage to all enemies hit by the hatchet, if an enemy has a stack of poison they are killed.


    Shift - Greywolf runs on all fours and gains vast movement speed for a brief moment, if while running he reaches a wall he will bounce off the wall and leap backwards (Allows wall jumping)


    Bio: Geronimo is a wise warrior leader of an old apache tribe which as tried to be independent in the current conflict. Sadly recently his tribe was caught up in the conflict and in the chaos his daughter was killed by a stray bullet fired. Not being able to prove whom actually fired the shot, Geronimo has not decided to take matters into his own hands to find out who is responsible for his loses. After swearing never to do so again he has once again become the hunter " GreyWolf "
    the axe throwing kinda reminds me of CoD hatchets (tomahawks). one-shot throw weapons. kinda fun, but how can a human run on all fours ? :P

  10. #30
    Titan General Zanjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Throne of thunder, isle of thunder
    Posts
    13,623
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    Name: GreyWolf
    Real name: Geronimo
    Age: 46
    Occupation: Tribal Leader
    Base of operation: Apache Reservation, New Mexico, USA
    Affiliation: Independent

    Quote: "There is no cause to lose your head!"

    Abilities:

    Right Click - GreyWolf throw a poisoned knife at the target for low damage. This applies a bleed to the target that deals small damage over 5 seconds and stacks up to 5 times.

    Left Click - Greywolf throws his poisoned knifes in high speed succession but while doing so he cannot move forward or back but he can rotate.

    E - Greywolf throws a smoke bomb in an area to block enemy vision for 6 seconds, Greywolfs vision allows him to see enemies in the smoke (They are highlighted in red)

    Q - Greywolf throws a ceremonial hatchet forward that deals high damage to all enemies hit by the hatchet, if an enemy has a stack of poison they are killed.


    Shift - Greywolf runs on all fours and gains vast movement speed for a brief moment, if while running he reaches a wall he will bounce off the wall and leap backwards (Allows wall jumping)


    Bio: Geronimo is a wise warrior leader of an old apache tribe which as tried to be independent in the current conflict. Sadly recently his tribe was caught up in the conflict and in the chaos his daughter was killed by a stray bullet fired. Not being able to prove whom actually fired the shot, Geronimo has not decided to take matters into his own hands to find out who is responsible for his loses. After swearing never to do so again he has once again become the hunter " GreyWolf "
    interesting.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zanjin/simple
    #tracerisawesomelycute
    NA btag: darkvoltinx#1966
    I shall call Trolls the Firstborn of Azeroth

  11. #31
    Immortal Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jagged Pass
    Posts
    7,342
    Bored:

    Name: Yuri
    Real name: Unknown (george in english)
    Age: 42
    Occupation: mind controling and propaganda
    Base of operations: Transylvania castle
    Affiliation: Former Chief Advisor to Premier Romanov, Head of the Psychic Corps, Would-Be World Conqueror

    Abilities and weapon types:
    Mind, psychic blasts and magnetic weapons
    1. Mind control -- control the enemy soldier like a pupet.
    2. Psychic blast -- destory everything araund you (even friendly units)
    3. Mind read *passive* -- show all enemys on map in range of 200 yards
    4. Advanced magnetic weapon -- Steals the enemy guns Or can deploy Psychic beacons wich will mind control the 1.st person who enters near the device

    Motto: There is only one true Yuri.
    Lore: Yuri is a powerful psychic that was once Premier Romanov's chief advisor and later turned against the world in a bid to take over with his secretly organized personal army. However he failed and he came to this world by using a time machine that send him into a prehistoric time when allied overloaded his time machine. And no he was not eated by a dino, the device just had enogh power too send him into future just in time before becoming a lunch.


    Looks: His appearance bears an uncanny resemblance to Vladimir Lenin and Kane, with a bald head and goatee. On his forehead are tattooed three Hebrew letters "resh" (ר), "vav" (ו), and "yod" (י), while psi stimulators linked to a psi collar underneath his clothes is surgically implanted into his skull.

  12. #32
    Titan General Zanjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Throne of thunder, isle of thunder
    Posts
    13,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Bored:

    Name: Yuri
    Real name: Unknown (george in english)
    Age: 42
    Occupation: mind controling and propaganda
    Base of operations: Transylvania castle
    Affiliation: Former Chief Advisor to Premier Romanov, Head of the Psychic Corps, Would-Be World Conqueror

    Abilities and weapon types:
    Mind, psychic blasts and magnetic weapons
    1. Mind control -- control the enemy soldier like a pupet.
    2. Psychic blast -- destory everything araund you (even friendly units)
    3. Mind read *passive* -- show all enemys on map in range of 200 yards
    4. Advanced magnetic weapon -- Steals the enemy guns Or can deploy Psychic beacons wich will mind control the 1.st person who enters near the device

    Motto: There is only one true Yuri.
    Lore: Yuri is a powerful psychic that was once Premier Romanov's chief advisor and later turned against the world in a bid to take over with his secretly organized personal army. However he failed and he came to this world by using a time machine that send him into a prehistoric time when allied overloaded his time machine. And no he was not eated by a dino, the device just had enogh power too send him into future just in time before becoming a lunch.


    Looks: His appearance bears an uncanny resemblance to Vladimir Lenin and Kane, with a bald head and goatee. On his forehead are tattooed three Hebrew letters "resh" (ר), "vav" (ו), and "yod" (י), while psi stimulators linked to a psi collar underneath his clothes is surgically implanted into his skull.
    everytime i see someone with the name yuri. i laugh because i know what it means in japanese.

    anyway i dont think you would get away with a MC abilities. i doubt blizzard would ever use them but good thing its only a idea thread.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zanjin/simple
    #tracerisawesomelycute
    NA btag: darkvoltinx#1966
    I shall call Trolls the Firstborn of Azeroth

  13. #33
    Name: Ralph
    Real name: Ralph Pootawn
    Age: Unknown
    Occupation: Unknown
    Base of operations: Unknown
    Affiliation: Unknown

    Motto: poopoo

    Lore: Nobody knows where Ralph came from. All they know, is that he is always watching. And he wants a part of the action.


  14. #34
    Titan General Zanjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Throne of thunder, isle of thunder
    Posts
    13,623
    been busy lately. i will finish the lore of my first character and then post the 2nd idea i have.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zanjin/simple
    #tracerisawesomelycute
    NA btag: darkvoltinx#1966
    I shall call Trolls the Firstborn of Azeroth

  15. #35
    Deserter
    Role offense/Tank
    Afiliation: EX overwatch
    Occupation:mercenary
    Name: Alejandro de la Rosa
    Base of Op: Mexico N.L.
    Age : 33
    Description.
    Talll ( somewhat like bastion) red scavenged looking armor with mechanic goggles and brownish black hair (long), Left robot hand and leg with a Big shoulder plate and attached flamethrower.

    History
    I wont be left behind again
    During The Omnic Crisis the Overwatch made its name with a group of well renamed heroes, however not all off them where known.
    Such wad the case of Alejandro, he was sent by his country to represent and offer his imprecive and lethal skills as both soldier and mechanic, however he never had the oportunity to show of like many others.
    During an extensive conflict a tank he was repairing was blowed up resulting in him losing his left limbs. His squad medic was able to stop the bleeding, they had requesyed for backup but the Overwatch refused and declared the outppst compromised.
    With 1 incapacitated soldier and a medic the hopes where banishing.
    He was about to give up until he saw his squad mate take a picture of his family, he tol him to take him to the vault where they trashed all the scrap from the robots, with multiple robots looking for survivors their time was running, just when the robots had found their targets they had found their doom.

    Stats and abilities
    Health: 350hp
    Medium speed
    Left click
    Flak rifle: an automatic heavy weapon capable of damaging mutiple targets
    Raw damage 20x10 moderate spread. Bullets explode after 20m dealing moderate damage in contact the will also explode.
    Mag is 7 rounds
    Reload is 2 seconds

    Right click
    Torcher: Rises his left hand burns his path through the enemies
    Activation time 1sec delay.
    Damage 15hp every 1/2 second
    After-burn damage 5 each second for 6 seconds it overheatd after 5 seconds of fire
    Recharges in 20 seconds

    Shift
    Impale: he lunges towards with his weapon bayonet dealing massive melee damage.(specifically 100 HP so it cant one shot any other hero)
    Recharges every 10 sec

    H-grenade
    Throws a grenade with a small radius (7m) and high damage (form 300 to 20 depending the radius) reloads in 40 sec

    Q
    DAD mode (die another day)
    Goes overcharged and enraged
    Instant health refill
    Flamethrower has no overheat or cooldown
    Health is maxed to 500hp bouns damage and fire rate
    Lasts for 15 seconds recharges every minute

    - - - Updated - - -

    Its really cool
    with the name i thought it was a dude at the start

  16. #36
    Name: Symphonic
    Real name: Jett Kross
    Age: 28
    Occupation: Elite Spy Operative
    Base of operations: Unknown
    Affiliation: Global Anti-Terror Organization
    Motto: Uncover. Destroy. Deny.


    Abilities:

    TBD


    Bio:

    TBD
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2014-12-04 at 09:51 PM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  17. #37
    how racist can I be? you know how overwatch seems to go a bit over the top on the race's characteristics right? I mean the british woman was over exaggerated, no woman in england is that british.
    Christopher W "Garage House Screen."

  18. #38
    Titan General Zanjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Throne of thunder, isle of thunder
    Posts
    13,623
    Quote Originally Posted by minnnlinz View Post
    how racist can I be? you know how overwatch seems to go a bit over the top on the race's characteristics right? I mean the british woman was over exaggerated, no woman in england is that british.
    no racist.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zanjin/simple
    #tracerisawesomelycute
    NA btag: darkvoltinx#1966
    I shall call Trolls the Firstborn of Azeroth

  19. #39
    Titan General Zanjin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Throne of thunder, isle of thunder
    Posts
    13,623
    surprised people quit replying here
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zanjin/simple
    #tracerisawesomelycute
    NA btag: darkvoltinx#1966
    I shall call Trolls the Firstborn of Azeroth

  20. #40
    The Lightbringer
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,300
    I want a Hozen Character.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •