who else is rerolling for WOD?

I am interested in pvp this expansion since it isn't so gear biased and only the best pvp players get the best gear.

I think that shamans are probably the worst, all three specs, in pvp. I also hear that resto shamans in WOD will not be the best either, but enhance shamans are pretty good at pve dps.

I don't think it's worth it to be good *melee* dps in order to lose out on pvp, casting, and healing.

Luckily I have a deathknight and can get into raids quickly with tank gear and also do well in pvp without being a squishy weak target that either dies in 2 seconds or cant cast a single spell while not moving

I will be playing warrior and shaman equally, I imagine. I'll definitely be doing PVP on the warrior as it's way too hard to be good in PVP on shaman.

im switching from ele sham to hunter. i like that i can FD / stealth as hunter to get out of daze/dismount fights i dont wanna be in. i also like that with hunter i can move and cast.

Quote Originally Posted by chewie49 View Post
    im switching from ele sham to hunter. i like that i can FD / stealth as hunter to get out of daze/dismount fights i dont wanna be in. i also like that with hunter i can move and cast.
    same I like hunters more than ele dps but with shaman at least you can get into raids quickly with healing

Switching from Enhc/Monk mains to DK/Rogue.

I was actually considering going as Protection Warrior instead of Blood Death Knight, but I love my DK way too much. Specially now Death Coil is one of my core abilities as blood <3

Quote Originally Posted by thejm View Post
    same I like hunters more than ele dps but with shaman at least you can get into raids quickly with healing
    That's my biggest issue with the "pure" DPS...I get impatient with waiting on queues...Having the healing spec opens up too much for me...so I am sticking with Ele Shaman as my main.

I "switched" from my Paladin to a Shaman in MoP, now switching back.
    Last edited by Tyze; 2014-11-12 at 07:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chewie49 View Post
    Don't forget your banner, if you don't already have one. (assuming they don't stealth nerf it to "make you enjoy the content")

Rerolling a Druid. Still a nature-esque class (which is my cup of tea) but can do everything better =).

Although it will be hard to part with my shaman since I've had him since BC and we've been through a lot. Just can't take playing a subpar class xpac after xpac
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

If I were to actually reroll, I would probably go back to my warrior, but I'm not. Waaaaay too much time sunk into my shaman to throw it out the window. It does help, though, that I probably won't be doing any raiding until 2015 due to various RL issues.