Epic!
    bottomfeeding off of the entire tank tree honestly, warriors are actually pretty OP with their class trinket, our warrior co tank was actually easier to keep alive on our progression thus far than our blood dk. the extra 10% physical dr from physical during barrier or being able to gain holy shield during shield block is crazy good.

monks are also super imba again btw and do like 50k hps with guard being like 70% of it because it has like no CD, they sort of work like dks where they take a couple big swings then heal it with expel and then guard for a long time.

whenever i had to tank though ( have not with class trinket yet, only had 4 set and no new trinkets ) i would be fine for a while then get smacked so hard by a random unmitigated hit and nearly die. if i didnt have 2 core holy paladins and a disc i would possibly not be able to tank most of this for progression. maybe it would be better when i try out the class trinket i dont know and i know for damn sure that anzu's or warlords is gona be imba as well but i dont think it will purely stop the near insta gib attacks.

( honestly though for trinkets for us, ATM i might stick with class and anzu for magic fights and warlords for physical since the mastery gain from anzu' is pretty consistent to work around for mitigation for magic damage but warlords is just too good on fights where you will dip low which is basically only physical heavy fights honestly.)

okay so i spend the last couple of days reading here and i totally agree with holy shield actually becoming a thing this tier. However.. i'm an asshat with sims and i don't really have time to get into it.

It worked very well for me in HC last night with HS and HA tho i might go DS on some fights. About our stat priority.. are we still aiming for the haste cap or are we just going all mastery now?
    I have to admit i feel a little passive now that i have dropped ES and no longer hits the 50% haste cap. I actually see myself hitting about 1k haste rating if i go change enchants to mastery as well tho.. But how do you guys see our stat priority atm.?

Deleted
    After testing it on Archimonde, LoV is roughly a 10-15k TMI decrease on that particular fight. There are obviously fights where it is significantly worse for survivability (NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER USE IT ON TYRANT. NEVER. WUE. ALWAYS.), but on a lot of fights it's just fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shahei View Post
    Playing a Bear on Council/Kilrogg feels like cheating.
    In a really positive way.

( Also Paragon running 2x Guardian tanks for the lulz. )
    Yeah, I'm enjoying cheating by dodging everything on those two fights. Muahahaha.

Guess i'll stick to FFXIV. The roller coaster that is class balance in WoW (especially with tanks) was always annoying O.O

Interesting to know Blood DK is so good now, think they started as one of the worst tanks at the start of WoD, wernt they?

Quote Originally Posted by Rewyn View Post
    Interesting to know Blood DK is so good now, think they started as one of the worst tanks at the start of WoD, wernt they?
    No, you're thinking about MoP

Also Lazel do you really play your monk more than your paladin now?

M HFC on a Pally vs a Bear. Pally is fucking amazing. In terms of Dia tanking.

So should I start gearing my DK? My guild won't get to mythic for another month or two at least, but will Paladin just be so weak that I'll be a liability to progression?

Quote Originally Posted by Haulstrum View Post
    So should I start gearing my DK? My guild won't get to mythic for another month or two at least, but will Paladin just be so weak that I'll be a liability to progression?
    Paladin feels just fine atm in Mythic. 2 Set + WuE is pretty strong with Holy Shield though

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    So, I had some crazy RNG in Normal today and got all 3 of the good tank trinkets. O_o Now I'm kind of in trinket overload, not sure what to use.

I have a Heroic BFD with a socket, a Mythic TTT, a Mythic Blackhand trinket, a Mythic PotE, a Normal Anzu's, a Normal WUE, and a Normal Imbued Stone Sigil. Help?

My go-to in BRF was PotE + TTT for safety/progression, or BFD + TTT for farm/DPS whoring. Now, I'm not sure what to do.
    Still haven't gotten an answer. Any advice?

We're definitely doing Heroic (and Mythic, in a couple weeks), I just haven't gotten any Heroic trinkets yet.

I'm also iffy about Sigil. It's laughable, but my Mythic PotE almost seems better (unless I get a Mythic Sigil). Trading ~300 Stam for ~150 Vers and ~150 BA doesn't seem worth it when the whole point of putting on a Stamina trinket is to, you know, gain tons of health.
    Last edited by Won7on; 2015-07-03 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    Hi!

I play holy atm with retribution as second specc.
    My gearscore is ~ 665 - 670 and i play with FV.

My question is it better to switch the talents to the emproved seals or seraphim or should i wait till i get the hfc gear?

Thanks 4 the replies

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Yeah pally is good on paper hitting bosses kappa. Holy shield all tier so fun.

Only on alt runs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWV6NgfUioA
    The damage taken difference is stupid. Blood Boil/Auto/Void Bolt were all around 30% of my damage taken on bear. Taking around 65-75k dtps with like 35k HPS. Pally 45-50k dtps with like 35k hps and 50% auto, 15% blood boil, 10% void bolt, rest was random aoe shit and that dot.

I basically interrupted every cast with AS/Rebuke so I actually too more melees on my pally yet melee was actually less damage taken on my pally than bear and bear had over 50% dodge on autos and pally had 20% rest was just blocks. I basically was ignored on my pally and bear needed quite a few heals.

Granted its 1 boss, but paladin wins on council out of those 2 tanks.

Anzu + BFD if you are only doing normal. If you are doing heroic and get to later bosses I'd prefer Anzu + WUE with HS and high mastery. Sigil is also really good for paladins' low EH.
    Lazel,

when you say high mastery, do you mean go for the haste cap (1715?) and then mastery, or mastery all the way ?

sometimes I get so depressed reading about how we paladins are not up to par and dragging the raid down. but every 50 posts there's one on how we are actually doing OK. and thats what keeps me cheered up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    I basically interrupted every cast with AS/Rebuke so I actually too more melees on my pally yet melee was actually less damage taken on my pally than bear and bear had over 50% dodge on autos and pally had 20% rest was just blocks. I basically was ignored on my pally and bear needed quite a few heals.
    I remember the first time on Council heroic, someone mentioning they should probably go help me with interrupting on Dia, and then quickly enough reverting to "Nope seems Ferb gets the most of them by himself."

Full out mastery with WuE , there are enough items to keep your haste high anyway.
    Thanks !
    And until i get it? keep 1715 haste cap or still go full mastery ?

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    We're definitely doing Heroic (and Mythic, in a couple weeks), I just haven't gotten any Heroic trinkets yet.

I'm also iffy about Sigil. It's laughable, but my Mythic PotE almost seems better (unless I get a Mythic Sigil). Trading ~300 Stam for ~150 Vers and ~150 BA doesn't seem worth it when the whole point of putting on a Stamina trinket is to, you know, gain tons of health.
    The whole reason the Sigil is better and somewhat decent for pallies is the increase in BA over Pillar. BA will practically always beat everything else. The stam is just icing on the cake.

Nah still go full mastery
    I'm just wondering out loud here...why is AMR saying haste is better then mastery for the HS build (when you are saying the opposite?)

thanks for your advice Lazel, appreciate the help!

Deleted
    That and the numbers on AMR were provided by Theck at 6.1 release based on sim models at that time so might not be up to date, and even then the weighting difference is only 0.01.

Haste gives more control over your gameplay than mastery does which is more effective but considering there are already many haste pieces which you can't avoid you are already going to get absurd amount of haste which is why I am advicing to stack mastery
    I cri errytaim WUE doesn't drop. Dropping below the 1715 haste cap already and it's just deteriorating with every god damn item so far, with exception of Acid Etched Leggings (although 128 haste isn't all that much anyway). The trinkets fucking hate me, and my BM monk co-tank is gloating cause he got his in a shipyard cache mission.