Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    Knight's badge + Pillar of the Earth if you actually need the health to not die (depending on your healers pretty much), otherwise Knight's badge + Pol's imho.
    What's Pillar of Earth? I swear the damned thing doesn't exist...our raid has yet to see one ever.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    I don't personally rate Battering Talisman highly at all - I only ever use it if a second stamina trinket is for some reason desirable. Proc haste generally has very little value to us, and especially so proc haste that works the way Battering Talisman does.

If I were you I'd keep using Knight's Badge and Pillar and hope for a higher-iLvl version of Pillar or one of the two other BRF trinkets to complement your Knight's Badge. If you can upgrade it to 680 any time soon, Knight's Badge seems to be competitive even with Mythic BRF trinkets, so definitely don't replace that.

Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    Knight's badge + Pillar of the Earth if you actually need the health to not die (depending on your healers pretty much), otherwise Knight's badge + Pol's imho.
    Thank you both for the advice - and the insight on the Battering Talisman.

Derpy question.

I didn't tank this expac and now need to again: I got Pol's trink today and was interested to see how much it improves my sotr mitigation by. With or without the trink (or mastery buff for that matter) it says 25% DR. Is it a tooltip bug or did they make mastery useless while I was playing another char or God forbid option C, I'm a retard?

Mastery does increase your SoTR value. Most likely a tooltip bug. For instance, I'm going from 34% to 40% when using Pol's.
    Check the tooltip of the actual buff rather than the spell. Given that mine is saying 25% aswell when it's absolutely not, they probably fucked up somewhere (again).

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I doing something wrong? on Kromog hc I took almost two times more damage than my BrM co-tank or is it just them being blatantly OP?
    I was running HS/DP with M PotE + HWF EAE (have shitty luck with trinkets) while monk has M Pol's + H BFD.

So I got a BFD Heroic + Turntable tablet in one night.
    I already have a mythic Pol's & a mythic warforged Pillar.

Many choices Much Confusion ...

hmmm Actually i use a NHC Kromogs Fist with Socket today i got a HC one with Leech... Which one would you guys say Is Better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just replaced my normal mode imp trinket (it never dropped elsewhere...) with mythic furnace trinket (praise brf missions!) im a happy pally today.
    Defender of the light and cookies
    Rhagen
    WoW Videos

So I noticed today The supplex on hanz and frahnz works exactly like the tentacles from yogg soloing. You can judgment on them whjile picked up. Can you bubble while picked up or hop yourself? Anyone tried?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic BFD from mission. Oh god.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Play with holy shield and dp on that fight. Also yeah sometimes ( on mythic ) when 2x triple comes in weird places so you have to run from start to end then from end to start.

Was never a problem on heroic.
    Can you expand on this Lazel?

I've been running Seraphim as I can time it for the waves and adds and the split and other peak damage times, and then just use dp/other cds to handle stacks off Thogar.

Do you run HS because of the add kickback damage or what?

- - - Updated - - -

DP on kromog... lol <.<
    What do you run for kro?

HS on Thogar because you have a magic debuff dealing damage on you ~99% of the time, so HS is a viable DPS option.

Deleted
    Kromog is a perfect fight for HA. Long periods of high sustained damage with downtime means HA is amazing.

Thogar and Blast Furnace are Holy Shield fights, mostly due to the dot and because you can't always have Seraphim for when you tank, switches work out at 25 seconds between or something similar, which messes with effective Seraphim uptime a lot.

I haven't checked Emp Seals at all since the change, I don't think I'll be using it though, not unless there's something really OP hidden somewhere.

This isn't *what you got from your mission* thread fyi
    Of course not.

This is the "waaaah some other class does everything better than me blizzard hates us" thread

Deleted
    Can all you assholes with your Mythic Blast Furnace Doors just go start your own thread, please? I've got so much built-up salt about caches this expac that if I laid on one side of the Hoover Dam it'd burst due to the salt gradient, and that motherfucker is a concrete dam, not a semi-permeable membrane.

(For those who wish to know, all I have gotten this expac from caches is 3 pairs of Mosscrusher Sabatons )

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Can all you assholes with your Mythic Blast Furnace Doors just go start your own thread, please? I've got so much built-up salt about caches this expac that if I laid on one side of the Hoover Dam it'd burst due to the salt gradient, and that motherfucker is a concrete dam, not a semi-permeable membrane.

(For those who wish to know, all I have gotten this expac from caches is 3 pairs of Mosscrusher Sabatons )
    God dammit I love you.

#nohomo

#okaysortofhomo

Hey atleast your cache showed up. I havent even seen my cache mission. such crap

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hashtags View Post
    Hey atleast your cache showed up. I havent even seen my cache mission. such crap
    You need 3 followers with an itemlevel above 660 to have the BRF NM Mission Show.

I run HS because of the debuff, adds get DESTROYED in my guild , double warrior double warlock you don't even get to aoe them. HA/seraphim for kromog , have 3x logs up on WCL , can go check it if you want ^^
    Makes sense, I didn't even think about the debuff doing the majority of the damage.

When we were progressing (on heroic, I know lol) our problems were largely due to tanks getting bursted down by adds during the split or the recovery after the second split, so once I swapped over to Seraphim so I could burst surv for those periods it felt a little smoother.

Now that we're a bit better on adds and it's on farm, Holy Shield for the debuff makes a lot of sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astur View Post
    Kromog is a perfect fight for HA. Long periods of high sustained damage with downtime means HA is amazing.
    Good point, will swap over to HA for attempts tonight.

We are 3 tanking, which I assume makes HA/Sera even better as you can predict when you will be taking high damage and it will be happening less often, but any extra feedback on that from anyone who has done it? Anything specific which helped or hindered?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShuraEU View Post
    You need 3 followers with an itemlevel above 660 to have the BRF NM Mission Show.
    Although if you are close to getting the mythic mission (21 heroic kills or whatever) it's better to wait until you have enough kills then get your followers to 660.

For instance, one of the groups in my guild will have enough for Mythic mission next week so they aren't levelling their followers til then otherwise they get a heroic cache and no mythic for 2 weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    God dammit I love you.

#nohomo

#okaysortofhomo
    Dude, everyone in this thread is pink and sparkles. We're all #prettyhomo by any stereotype's standards.

Real talk on caches, though - I'm still of the opinion that what they really need is the Old Yeller treatment; preferably with a 12-gauge shotgun - but since they seem insistent on keeping them in the game, could they at least make them require a kill OF THE ACTUAL BOSS before its loot table is available to the cache?

Like, fuck me, right, but does it seem over-the-top retarded to anyone else that people are getting Mythic Warforged + Socket Blackhand trinkets when 2 motherfucking guilds in the entire world have even killed him at this point? I can't help but feel like they really done stepped on their dicks with that one.