Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Lost Ark Online (korean diablo like RPG)

I just found out about this game and it looks amazing! The beta for it is supposed to start in 2015, hopefully it will come out with an English version too. I highly suggest you watch the full trailer, some of the stuff in it looks so awesome.

Last edited by Last Attempt; 2014-11-30 at 08:38 AM.

That does look amazing. This is what Diablo 3 should have been. Esp the boss fights.

Looks great.

The monk-like class and wizard seemed to have very impressive gameplay elements.

Deleted
    I like how at 7:45, one player is able to protect the others using the shield. Normally that's a bit of the environment or something generated as part of the encounter (I'm looking at you Sindragosa).

It'd better have a single player mode, even if it's always online...

Deleted
    Looks amazing! Better be a western release as well

Deleted
    Looks awesome, really like the environment.

I wonder how grindy and p2w it's thought, since a lot of korean RPG online games are quite infamous for it.

Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie, looks so good and i hated diablo but that maybe due to blizzard sucking when i was trying to play it. Hmm thinking caster class for myself.

Deleted
    OMG this game looks so badass! I'd rather play this than Diablo for sure!

10+ Year Old Account
    On one hand:
    -Yay a good diablo 3 game

On the other hand:
    -Boo a korean rpg, prolly gonna be a rpg-mmo with p2w 8(
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Does look like it'd be fun to play hope there is no gender lock
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looks very scripted to me, need an actual gameplay video without cutting the "good" parts together. Nonetheless, the combat and animation looks flawless.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Does look like it'd be fun to play hope there is no gender lock
    apparently will have 18 playable classes and only a few will have gender lock from what i read.

Deleted
    Looks amazing

Deleted
    What comes around goes around, another developer took the Blizzard D3 format and made it look so much better......way to go

Asians have no artistic taste, which is represented by this trailer. Annoying colors, sounds, FX, ridiculous world design, all is too gaudy. Even 2nd-grade EU & NA studios usually create adequate-looking worlds and visuals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Asians have no artistic taste, which is represented by this trailer. Annoying colors, sounds, FX, ridiculous world design, all is too gaudy. Even 2nd-grade EU & NA studios usually create adequate-looking worlds and visuals.
    Gob smacked D3 player then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    idk man, i loved the art style, the intro somehow reminded me of halo, definately a better artstyle than the pastel look that D3 has, looks a bit too muddy for me, this game is a bit more bright-cleaner
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

The supersaturated color palette of Diablo 3 and Torchlight 2 were more unappealing and gaudy looking to me than this game's art style.

What I don't like about Korean and Japanese art styles are the designs of weaponry. Huge "buster" swords and such look very boy-ish to me.

Its from the makers of Crossfire, one the worlds largest ftp fps games. If this game is half as decent as Crossfire is as a shooter then it might be pretty good.