Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    En Tour
    Eli, Illy, Dargons, and Sacred Vines.

Congrats on all of the kills! I've updated the spreadsheet to include Antorus, so you can add in all of the new kills if you'd like.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Gentlemen I believe I have a world first!
    Last edited by Invisibelf; 2018-02-20 at 10:30 AM.

Had fun with Helya ToV Normal.

youtube.com/ watch?v=-L4hsbW6qSY&t=3s

Neltharion's Lair +7 in time: youtube.com/watch?v=Tv5k3HIyooM

I also must say that most of mythic zero dungeons are soloable with Antorus heroic gear. There are a few tight DPS checks (e.g. Smashsmite the Hateful in BRH).

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Adding my experience.

Soloing, I know some on the posts are a few months old, but I have been soloing mythic BRF and HFC most of the expansion as affliction. I stopped recently because I actually landed both mounts from BRF and HFC.

Solo Kara mythic 0 weekly to horseboss the mount.
    Highmaul is also a joke. I assume most of these things are super simple at this point.

Haven't tried to solo any normal mode raids.. i.e EN etc... No mounts from there so I never thought about it.

If anyone has tips on soloing first boss of mythic HFC let me know. I have yet to figure that one out.

Went back in and decided to close out Legion warlock soloing (probably) by dueling Gul'dan for the title of Master Warlock. I'll have a video up in a day or so with editing and what not. I'll update here when it's done.

Last edited by Invisibelf; 2018-07-07 at 11:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post
    Went back in and decided to close out Legion warlock soloing (probably) by dueling Gul'dan for the title of Master Warlock. I'll have a video up in a day or so with editing and what not. I'll update here when it's done.

That's nuts! How does your Infernal take so little damage from him? Is that the Infernal being sturdy or Gul'Dan doing little melee damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    That's nuts! How does your Infernal take so little damage from him? Is that the Infernal being sturdy or Gul'Dan doing little melee damage?
    In addition to being a parry/dodge monster demon skin let's me give him a shield for a % of the damage I do. So in those cases where I'm draining heavily with dots on him he's basically unkillable. If you notice most of the time his health dips low are when I'm doing other things like casting on eyes or moving/running places. As long as you remember to heal him if he drops to below 50% you can keep him up indefinitely.

At any rate you need almost 2 million dps to beat the enrage timer so if you consider that I was giving him that % to his shield it's why he's so sturdy. The fact that as long as he never dies means there's no aggro issue let's me go balls to the wall on dps for once without worrying about ripping the threat from him.

Alrighty so just wanted to see how we stand on Legion Content @ 120. Went ahead and cleared trial as demonology just cause and it was a joke. Then cleared NH and Tomb. Hardest boss was the Host due to needing to swap between each live/dead phase every 10 or so seconds or you got 1 shot. It was also the only boss I changed to affliction for.

I'll put a video up here when I get it done.

Last edited by Invisibelf; 2018-10-12 at 03:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post
    Alrighty so just wanted to see how we stand on Legion Content @ 120. Went ahead and cleared trial as demonology just cause and it was a joke. Then cleared NH and Tomb. Hardest boss was the Host due to needing to swap between each live/dead phase every 10 or so seconds or you got 1 shot. It was also the only boss I changed to affliction for.

I'll put a video up here when I get it done.
    Thats cool. I`ve gone and tried some raids for myself. So far i`ve cleared EN normal and heroic, normal trial of valor and heroic odyn (tough one, took me 5-6 wipes to get it down) and guarm. Helya heroic i got smashed, 10 wipes~ and the best result i got was using drums on opener to zerg her into p2 before taking too much damage but after that it just got downhill every time. Nighthold normal, and tried tomb tonight i got to desolate host (3 wipes before i called it) which is very doable, got him to 30% or so before i had to logoff.

Did all previous around 360~ ilvl one or two resets ago. Tomb tonight was done at 368. Affliction with ID healing.

edit: I remember krosus was a tough one as well. You really need to zerg him down before he downs you, since the stacking tank debuff applies to you so in the end you are healing 20k ticks or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    Thats cool. I`ve gone and tried some raids for myself. So far i`ve cleared EN normal and heroic, normal trial of valor and heroic odyn (tough one, took me 5-6 wipes to get it down) and guarm. Helya heroic i got smashed, 10 wipes~ and the best result i got was using drums on opener to zerg her into p2 before taking too much damage but after that it just got downhill every time. Nighthold normal, and tried tomb tonight i got to desolate host (3 wipes before i called it) which is very doable, got him to 30% or so before i had to logoff.

Did all previous around 360~ ilvl one or two resets ago. Tomb tonight was done at 368. Affliction with ID healing.

edit: I remember krosus was a tough one as well. You really need to zerg him down before he downs you, since the stacking tank debuff applies to you so in the end you are healing 20k ticks or something.
    update: Cleared the rest of tomb of sargeras. Desolate host was fairly tricky to pull off but certainly doable after a couple of attempts. maiden avatar and KJ are faceroll, just watch out for threat since blueberry must tank it. Content from here on will absolutely rape you so you gotta have the blueberry tank stuff.

Took the liberty to go and try antorus as well. First boss was faceroll, altough the continuously knockback thingy is annoying. Did end it with 10% hp left and no mana bar due to drainspam. Felhounds was even more so on the edge, barely made it. Council was somewhat faceroll, also watch threat on voidy here, the adds pose no threat and you can keep stacking AC on them for ID drains. Eonar took me 10-15 wipes, doing the same thing as the guy (and myself, ive done it in legion as well) in the video that solo`d it in legion. Big difference is no more sacrolash, but the higher dps on corruption does finish off most mobs before they reach eonar so yeah it was somewhat the same strategy and result.

Portal keeper is impossible. Probably need 20-30~ more ilvls until around 400 to survive the stack reset (when she spams a 20k damage aoe spell, on top of 10-15k per sec from 6-7 tank debuffs) on platform. One interesting thing that i`ve noticed is that in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgn4bwvceVs

The legion prot pala solo of portal keeper is having the debuff begin at 30 seconds which is does now, but stacks WAY faster than it did in this video. You can see when the tank debuff has 5-6 seconds left it gains a new stack, while on live the stack builds at 20 seconds. Not sure if changed or its a bug that it stacks way faster now, but if it was like 5-6 seconds in legion it would likely be possible to solo her currently. Alas it is not.

Havent tried immonar and the others yet.
    Last edited by mmocdd88deccb5; 2018-10-09 at 08:42 PM.

Pretty easy stuff for the other Burning Throne bosses. Imonar is a massive pain btw.
    Apparently the boss door to Agg is locked because I chose to extend my reset? So that's neat I guess.

So please forgive me on my poor soloing strats but I am stuck on High Botanist in EN. As demo I just get rooted and am unsure how to get out of it. Are you just using imp to purge it? If so then how are you mitigating the tank debuff? Do you quickly resummon tank?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jagtx459 View Post
    So please forgive me on my poor soloing strats but I am stuck on High Botanist in EN. As demo I just get rooted and am unsure how to get out of it. Are you just using imp to purge it? If so then how are you mitigating the tank debuff? Do you quickly resummon tank?
    Meh i play as a gnome :/

Also play as afflic with ID, for more selfhealing.