Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    En Tour
    Eli, Illy, Dargons, and Sacred Vines.

Congrats on all of the kills! I've updated the spreadsheet to include Antorus, so you can add in all of the new kills if you'd like.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Gentlemen I believe I have a world first!
    Last edited by Invisibelf; 2018-02-20 at 10:30 AM.

Had fun with Helya ToV Normal.

youtube.com/ watch?v=-L4hsbW6qSY&t=3s

Neltharion's Lair +7 in time: youtube.com/watch?v=Tv5k3HIyooM

I also must say that most of mythic zero dungeons are soloable with Antorus heroic gear. There are a few tight DPS checks (e.g. Smashsmite the Hateful in BRH).

Keyboard Turner
    Adding my experience.

Soloing, I know some on the posts are a few months old, but I have been soloing mythic BRF and HFC most of the expansion as affliction. I stopped recently because I actually landed both mounts from BRF and HFC.

Solo Kara mythic 0 weekly to horseboss the mount.
    Highmaul is also a joke. I assume most of these things are super simple at this point.

Haven't tried to solo any normal mode raids.. i.e EN etc... No mounts from there so I never thought about it.

If anyone has tips on soloing first boss of mythic HFC let me know. I have yet to figure that one out.

Went back in and decided to close out Legion warlock soloing (probably) by dueling Gul'dan for the title of Master Warlock. I'll have a video up in a day or so with editing and what not. I'll update here when it's done.

Last edited by Invisibelf; 2018-07-07 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post
    Went back in and decided to close out Legion warlock soloing (probably) by dueling Gul'dan for the title of Master Warlock. I'll have a video up in a day or so with editing and what not. I'll update here when it's done.

That's nuts! How does your Infernal take so little damage from him? Is that the Infernal being sturdy or Gul'Dan doing little melee damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    That's nuts! How does your Infernal take so little damage from him? Is that the Infernal being sturdy or Gul'Dan doing little melee damage?
    In addition to being a parry/dodge monster demon skin let's me give him a shield for a % of the damage I do. So in those cases where I'm draining heavily with dots on him he's basically unkillable. If you notice most of the time his health dips low are when I'm doing other things like casting on eyes or moving/running places. As long as you remember to heal him if he drops to below 50% you can keep him up indefinitely.

At any rate you need almost 2 million dps to beat the enrage timer so if you consider that I was giving him that % to his shield it's why he's so sturdy. The fact that as long as he never dies means there's no aggro issue let's me go balls to the wall on dps for once without worrying about ripping the threat from him.