Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Most people hate it because of the difficulty. They cannot complete it. But they just need to learn the fight and it becomes manageable to solo with all classes.

- - - Updated - - -

No it doesn't. If you one-shot it, it doesn't take long :P

Imo it is nice with some solo-content that you can actually fail and requires a little bit of focus.
    It really does, there is no way to rush the fight in any way - even if you consistently keep the cannons with ammo to fire etc - they still fire at the same speed and the gate takes the same amount of damage per shot - even if you one shot it - it's a 10 minute fight. As a druid, I can pretty much do the rest of the raid in about 10-15 mins.

People aren't bothered about difficulty in old raids - you can die to archimonde still very easily if you aren't focused. That's fine. It's the fact that one fight takes as long as the rest of the bosses - that's just annoying.

There is a difference between difficulty and tedium.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    People aren't bothered about difficulty in old raids
    Not true. Most people on mmo-champion and official forums are complaining about Mythic Hellfire Assault because they can't defeat it.

even if you one shot it - it's a 10 minute fight.
    Again.. not true. It takes 7 minutes and lets be fair.. to spend 7 minutes is not a problem

you can die to archimonde still very easily if you aren't focused.
    No. Currently you should have enough damage to burst past the one shot mechanics. Just save CDs for the last phase and there is no problem.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2019-06-23 at 07:48 PM.

It really does, there is no way to rush the fight in any way - even if you consistently keep the cannons with ammo to fire etc - they still fire at the same speed and the gate takes the same amount of damage per shot - even if you one shot it - it's a 10 minute fight. As a druid, I can pretty much do the rest of the raid in about 10-15 mins.

People aren't bothered about difficulty in old raids - you can die to archimonde still very easily if you aren't focused. That's fine. It's the fact that one fight takes as long as the rest of the bosses - that's just annoying.

There is a difference between difficulty and tedium.
    Really? I didn’t even know it was possible to die to archimonde

Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    Really? I didn’t even know it was possible to die to archimonde
    You can get knocked off the platform if you stand still - then again I suppose people might kill him quick enough so he doesn't ever cast it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Not true. Most people on mmo-champion and official forums are complaining about Mythic Hellfire Assault because they can't defeat it.

Again.. not true. It takes 7 minutes and lets be fair.. to spend 7 minutes is not a problem

No. Currently you should have enough damage to burst past the one shot mechanics. Just save CDs for the last phase and there is no problem.
    Why do you care - an old fight is now less annoying. Yay for everyone