Page 1 of 15
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Deleted

    Ashran - What an disappointment.

    So, this joke of a battleground did cost us any new battleground we might've otherwise gotten? First of all, currently there's no CRZ, so on my server it's purely Horde vs NPCs so it's a PvE thing now. Secondly, if you die and you will die when pushing the base, you get durability loss. So for some supposed PvP mob randomly charging at you and killing you in 1-2 attacks you suffer a PvP loss as if you had died during a raid each time.

  2. #2
    Deleted
    Yeah Blizzard seems to not care about server population problems, i know. I'm one of the few alliance players left on Tarren Mill. It's impossible to even quest at Timeless Island and i have never won Tol Barad. But Blizzard thinks it's ok it seems. Doin nothing about it years later!

  3. #3
    Deleted
    Watched the live stream of Blizzard presenting Ashran a while back ... realised it was another PvE-based PvP environment, still not stepped foot in the place.

    Yet another complete waste of resources and time by Blizzard (another being the awesome garrisons).

  4. #4
    I agree! Ashran is unplayable! Much like of the entirety of WoW though.

  5. #5
    So terrible rofl, attack boss, afk for 10 min, because I cant do shit to him (just get 1 shot), collect 600 honor, afk for 10 minutes.
    Repeat, till your full gear.

    Very fun game.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

  6. #6
    ashran plays actually worse than tol barad. instead of pvp, its 1000 alliance and a giant tree that kill all your npcs and you in one shot. cant believe this made it out of beta. theres NOTHING to do but sit in the poorly designed hub that has nothing for you unless you can get a kill.

    i can only imagine the months it took to test and create this, but i can tell you that it was not worth it.

  7. #7
    There should be a CRZ for Ashran, so if you don't see other faction it is either bug or not enough people reaching 100 in your cluster.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

  8. #8
    Deleted
    Just afk 4 lootz.

  9. #9
    Haven't heard anyone say anything good about this excuse for a "pvp" activity, other than the faction farming full gear in one day by afking. On my server there is 1:20 faction ratio, we can literally do nothing. I would faction change in a heartbeat if i didn't hate the other faction... They really need to do something about balancing server population. Not like they have cared before though.
    Last edited by Shogol; 2014-11-16 at 04:25 AM.

  10. #10
    Deleted
    Even with balanced faction, the whole thing is a joke. It's not even a PvP zone really. First of all, you don't get grouped so healers are left to their own devices. People currently fix this by building raids manually. This has been something people have asked for on the beta realm since forever and Blizzard just ignored it. Cause f* logic.

    Secondly, it's more an "PvP looking raid" than anything. The mobs hit hard, like really hard, like killing non tanks in 2-3 swings if you're lucky (and some of them oneshot you) and despite this being a PvP zone you get goddamn durability damage. There's way too many mobs also. I found a single Alliance, most likely one of the three left on my server and started fighting him, he eventually retreated and the procc from my legendary cloak (didn't get to exchange it yet) hit two random npcs. Both charged at me and dealt insane damage, while the Alliance came also back. I died and got fined the same durability loss I would've gotten in PvE also, this needs fixing.

  11. #11
    Titan PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    14,822
    If you don't like it, don't play it.

    I don't see what's difficult about understanding this concept.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

  12. #12
    Yeah. I totally agree. This content that i have never consumed, and which wont be that much playable because the average WoW player is currently still pre 95 and is currently busy leveling in PvE is awful and unbalanced. Could not blizzard pay people to level to 100 so Ashran could be more balanced and more people can be playing it 4 fucking days after launch?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    If you don't like it, don't play it.

    I don't see what's difficult about understanding this concept.
    Wipe the brown off your nose it kinda stinks

    Lets keep complaining so we can improve the game since clearly beta did not give enough feedback

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by thejm View Post
    Wipe the brown off your nose it kinda stinks

    Lets keep complaining so we can improve the game since clearly beta did not give enough feedback
    Beta gave lots of feedback, Blizzard chose to ignore it because they wanted to rush the release.
    Not disagreeing that people should be screaming at the top of their lungs so that the changes that need to be done finally do get through, but simply pointing out that the beta testers aren't the ones to blame. The testing that was done on WoD was limited, but there was never a lack of feedback from the testers.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

  15. #15
    Dreadlord Captainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Castle, PA
    Posts
    922
    You can't even invite friends from other servers which is just...

  16. #16
    my worst complaints that i think they need to fix urgently in ashran is the horrible imbalance and people being able to steal anyones loot. you are being punished for fighting instead of picking up insignias that give nice rewards

  17. #17
    Titan Wildberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Multicultural Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainn View Post
    You can't even invite friends from other servers which is just...
    This is my biggest problem with it.

    I can't invite a buddy from another server; however, by some miracle, I can be playing alongside someone from Nemesis due to my Battlegroup. Guess which one I'd rather be playing with?

    The one that speaks my language
    Last edited by Wildberry; 2014-11-16 at 05:06 AM.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    If you don't like it, don't play it.

    I don't see what's difficult about understanding this concept.
    I wish I did like it, not playing it is not an option cause the conquest point reward is ridiculous and not getting it is a major disadvantage. Shame it's impossible when the server is dead on one side.

  19. #19
    Everything said here is just the tip of the iceberg. Once more ppl reach level 100, there will be tons of pre-mades and the horde will dominate Ashran much like they did in random BGs. Only now, there is a lot more benefit to rally together and control Ashran. Not saying the Alliance don't form large pre-mades, they do. The big problem is, server imbalance and population imbalance (about 3:1 Horde to Ally on PVP servers).

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Everything said here is just the tip of the iceberg. Once more ppl reach level 100, there will be tons of pre-mades and the horde will dominate Ashran much like they did in random BGs. Only now, there is a lot more benefit to rally together and control Ashran. Not saying the Alliance don't form large pre-mades, they do. The big problem is, server imbalance and population imbalance (about 3:1 Horde to Ally on PVP servers).
    Its weird that you say that about BG's etc, last time I checked the biggest pvpers are all alliance...

    Anyways back to the topic, Ashran atm should be CLOSED! End of story. It should be released when the statistics are looking good. I am pretty sure its Xrealm, but ye as some people mentioned the majority of players havent got to 100 yet.

    Simple solution, Shut it down for now until... that won't give players bad impressions as it does right now. Remember that if players get a bad impression of it they most likely never come back...
    I really wanna meet someone from blizzard that does the descision making and ask him why is he that bad at his job.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •