Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogol View Post
    I wish I did like it, not playing it is not an option cause the conquest point reward is ridiculous and not getting it is a major disadvantage. Shame it's impossible when the server is dead on one side.
    It's not the only source of CP, therefore not playing it is an option. But, no, keep whining, I'm sure it'll convince Blizzard to immediately get to work doing exactly what you say.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    It's not the only source of CP, therefore not playing it is an option. But, no, keep whining, I'm sure it'll convince Blizzard to immediately get to work doing exactly what you say.
    It's not the only source but how exactly does it fix Ashran in any kind of way and rescue it from being abysmally bad?

That map is a total joke no matter how the faction balance looks like. Either its a completely boring zergfest with some player targets inbetween, or its a boring zergfest with just one faction pve'ing around the map and getting gear.

The pvp devs should be fired...

Geez why do they even do beta's if they just ignore the feedback. We had to wait an expansion for a pvp zone, after the ridiculously bad and lazy design of Tol Barad in cata. We should just all go back to wintergrasp, at least that place was fun.

how do you actually get the massive amounts of honour and boxes from ashran? I was in ashran and killed the boss several times but never got more than 94 honour and only once got a box... no idea whats going on

10+ Year Old Account
    My server is balanced, but there is no horde in this raid and alliance wins every game. Is this raid even balanced?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheetos View Post
    how do you actually get the massive amounts of honour and boxes from ashran? I was in ashran and killed the boss several times but never got more than 94 honour and only once got a box... no idea whats going on
    You have to kill the boss in the enemy base. With guild banner it's 700 honor for 15 min afking.

Yeah....Ashran is a complete joke.

The god buff is stupid, tanks in pvp are stupid, the whole thing is a complete numbers game. I've never been so pissed playing "pvp" in my life.

Horde is outnumbered 10 to 1 on my server in Ashran....every time I go there they have this giant fucking tree that one shots you, not to mention the fact that alliance can heal it. Guards do insane damage and cause durability loss. There is literally no point in even trying to win because you try to attack them and get swarmed, stun locked and dead within a few seconds. The faction imbalance really affects the whole experience and there is nothing to help the people on the bad side of it.

I don't understand how the reward system works. Killed Alliance boss 3 times. Nothing. Some say he rewards conquest and honor..

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Its weird that you say that about BG's etc, last time I checked the biggest pvpers are all alliance...

Anyways back to the topic, Ashran atm should be CLOSED! End of story. It should be released when the statistics are looking good. I am pretty sure its Xrealm, but ye as some people mentioned the majority of players havent got to 100 yet.

Simple solution, Shut it down for now until... that won't give players bad impressions as it does right now. Remember that if players get a bad impression of it they most likely never come back...
    I really wanna meet someone from blizzard that does the descision making and ask him why is he that bad at his job.
    You cannot cap conquest without winning Ashran. So people will be forced there regardless of whether they like it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    If you don't like it, don't play it.

I don't see what's difficult about understanding this concept.
    The frustrations are based on the fact that Blizzard have put a LOT of time & resources into developing something that is absolutely broken/crap.

Is that a concept you are able to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    My server is balanced, but there is no horde in this raid and alliance wins every game. Is this raid even balanced?
    You have to kill the boss in the enemy base. With guild banner it's 700 honor for 15 min afking.
    ive killed the boss a few times but ive not got any honour...

Deleted
    i played ashran a little bit on the beta and wasn't that impressed, as the main pvp feature of the expansion. every battle was just a zerg in the middle, and then steamroll into enemy base, once one team starts pushing and all massed up, they can't be stopped. it got boring quite quick for me. im not sure if i was missing something but i found no reason to go anywhere else on the map other than the middle and join the zerg.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on doomhammer and we have CRZ working fine. I've seen both armies win and a good ebb and flow in the fighting. I will say that the Alliance this morning dominated for a few hours straight with the same Fangraal. I think we won 6 matches in a row.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I know when they were initially talking about it after BlizzCon 2013, someone had asked on Twitter or something how balance would work and they said it would be CRZed. I haven't been to Ashran, personally, but if this is the case, I will be severely disappointed. And I'm normally an extreme Blizzard apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    You cannot cap conquest without winning Ashran. So people will be forced there regardless of whether they like it or not.
    Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Wait what?
    Did the new PvP season start yet? When it does, we'll get conquest from BGs and stuff. Don't see how that can be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haziza View Post
    Yeah Blizzard seems to not care about server population problems, i know. I'm one of the few alliance players left on Tarren Mill. It's impossible to even quest at Timeless Island and i have never won Tol Barad. But Blizzard thinks it's ok it seems. Doin nothing about it years later!

You do know that the cross realm system was blizzard's attempt at balancing servers a bit right? It is pretty much the only thing they CAN do. What would you have them do about it, FORCE people to play on a specific server or something???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLedge View Post
    The frustrations are based on the fact that Blizzard have put a LOT of time & resources into developing something that is absolutely broken/crap.
    This, this so much. They didn't give us a single new battleground because "Ashran". It was supposed to be the new battleground, an epic battle in the style of old Alterac. Instead it turned into a complete and utter shithole. I'm not even kidding, this is literarely the worst thing I've seen in the entirety of WoW. It's not even PvP for crying out loud, it's PvE with some occasional PvP, like a CRZ'd timeless isle.

You get the vast mayority of honor, conquest points and other stuff by completing ignoring the actual battle from the side objectives. Occasionally you can go grab one of the events for some bonus stuff. If you actually participate in the "battle" and pushing the lane you barely get any rewards, they also seem to be bugged to the point that even killing Grandmarshall Whatshername might not give you any rewards (you often don't get the strongboxes from the bonus events either).

The worst part is though, that investing as little effort as possible actually yields the best rewards. If you actually actively push, deal damage and heal you're far more likely to draw aggro from the bosses/big npcs and if you die you get naught because by the time you'll have run back they're usually down. Well not entirely correct, you often get durability loss as if you had died in a raid.

Ashran isn't PvP, Ashran isn't fun, Ashran is poorly thought out, most of it was already being criticized during the beta. The only saving grace of Ashran is the insane honor gain. You can be geared in a single day. Expect it to be nerfed.

And they didn't give us new battlegrounds, because of this piece of crap.

I'd love to give feedback on Ashran, but Alliance on my server hasn't been allowed to leave the gate yet. There's a Horde contingent out there 24/7 doing nothing but keeping us inside.