Need people to sign for Justin Gross' voice for HOTS Arthas Skins

Current Lich King Arthas has two skins.
    Crown Prince Arthas = Paladin Arthas wielding Frostmourne
    Frost Wyrm Arthas = Possibly an alternate version Death Knight

It is unlogical for Lich King to voice the same in those skins.He wasn't him at that time.
    As for the current Lich King Artas voice,it is acceptable for me

https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-en...s-of-the-storm

If you are willing to sign it,i would really be grateful.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure if the are changing the voices for the skins, have they done it for any other hero? I know Blizzard was talking about changing ability looks, not not voices.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am not sure if the are changing the voices for the skins, have they done it for any other hero? I know Blizzard was talking about changing ability looks, not not voices.

This used to be first Tyrande voice for heroes of the Storm,it is now returned to Warcraft III version because fans complained and hated this one.
    And they say crown prince arthas had patrick seitz voice but removed later

Quote Originally Posted by ironwill View Post

It is unlogical for Lich King to voice the same in those skins.He wasn't him at that time.

It is illogical for someone to actually think anyone really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by DoopDeDoo View Post
    It is illogical for someone to actually think anyone really cares.
    do you think your narrow mind counted as "everyone"'s opinion?

This used to be first Tyrande voice for heroes of the Storm,it is now returned to Warcraft III version because fans complained and hated this one.
    This is wrong. The original Tyrande voice was very obviously a placeholder, because they introduced the game with gameplay elements originally and had not yet recorded the proper voiceclips. There were about 5-6 heroes who went through this and it was very obvious that most of them were placeholders.

If we're going to petition for anything, I want sgt. hammer's alpha voice back before the southern accent. I thought it was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account

That was an alpha placeholder voice. Uther had one in the Alpha, as did Muradin.

Anyway, you'd be much better served making this thread on the actual HOTS forum, than on MMO champion.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Actually, before Arthas was the Lich King he did wield Frostmourne.
    Arthas lost his power from the light long before he even got to Northrend, so he wasn't even a paladin at that point either.

Though it would be cool to see a different voice for his Crown Prince skin.
    are you really sure you played warcraft III campaign?

He was a Paladin with chaos damage wielding Frostmourne until the player completes the campaign.
    He had Holy Light,Devotion Aura,Divine Shield,Resurrection while using Frostmourne

As for the death knight there is nothing to say

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    This is wrong. The original Tyrande voice was very obviously a placeholder, because they introduced the game with gameplay elements originally and had not yet recorded the proper voiceclips. There were about 5-6 heroes who went through this and it was very obvious that most of them were placeholders.

If we're going to petition for anything, I want sgt. hammer's alpha voice back before the southern accent. I thought it was hilarious.
    if you are gonna start with siege tank,replacing the original pilot was the biggest mistake,same for barbarian being female

10+ Year Old Account
    if you are gonna start with siege tank,replacing the original pilot was the biggest mistake,same for barbarian being female
    Barb has always been female in HotS.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Replacing WC3 cryptlord sound, now that is a big failure.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VSbbPa2rGY

15+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to update you here.
    The Crown Prince Arthas Skin has been updated with a complete voiceover rework, featuring brand new lines of dialogue.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Porkisyum View Post
    Replacing WC3 cryptlord sound, now that is a big failure.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VSbbPa2rGY
    This was due to Steve Blum voicing Abathur. They'd sound exactly the same. A shame really.

thats my new favorite word

if any voice need to be changed its Anub'arak. The HotS version is god awful
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs