[WeakAuras] Prot Paladin Bundle

Since I've been updating Clampy's WAs for more than expansion and added so many things to then, i've decided to make a new and exciting separate thread.

This is a bundle/HUD that should contain most things you want to see asap.
    Since +- none of the elements have any dependency on each other you can easily delete / change some of them if you want to make small tweaks, without breaking anything.

Examples of UI :

Seraph

Emp Seals

All of them

Pastebin Link

Compact Version :
    All

In Combat

Compact Set

Edited WAs to fix error with EmpS haste and ability recharged. (Link in 1st post was updated)

I keep getting this error "Weak Auras - Error decompressing: unknown compression method (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Squinty View Post
    I keep getting this error "Weak Auras - Error decompressing: unknown compression method (0)
    Same here. Pity as I really don't understand WA at this stage and desperatly need the Add-on to help my rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Same here. Pity as I really don't understand WA at this stage and desperatly need the Add-on to help my rotation.
    make sure there is no spaces at the beginning when you import the string

Quote Originally Posted by Haioden View Post
    make sure there is no spaces at the beginning when you import the string
    Will try that once I get home from work, thank you. (but I think there was no spaces at the start of the string or the end)

Hi Celinamuna,

Just like to say thank you that worked fine now!

Also I'm very new to WA but is a way making a timer for Sacred Shield so it rings or yells out 10 seconds before it drops off?
    Last edited by Squinty; 2014-12-08 at 12:45 AM.

I play with wow sound off, so i haven't actually tested it, but something like this would work : http://pastebin.com/LzxP3Eze

(You can make the icon small and hide it somewhere in the corner, just for the sound effect)

Added LoV tracker (separate group) : http://pastebin.com/gMu8A6pg

Currently configured for 720 ilvl trinket, but can be modified manually fairly easily