Inscription Is a Disaster

When you research a new glyph it tells you that you have learned Glyph of So and So. But it doesn't tell you what it is or what class it's for. You have to go search up the glyph you just learned from among the 100s of other glyphs just to see what it does.

There's no way to sort out new WoD glyphs from old glyphs. The new ones just mix in with the old and there is no filter for WoD glyphs. Would it be too much to ask Blizzard to revamp and improve the horrid and ancient crafting interface?

And making the new glyphs doesn't even give you a skill-up. Nor does making the Ink nor the research. My level 95 Inscription alt is already 700 in Herbs but sitting at 609 in inscription.

Blizz has never really seemed to want to make crafting a full fledged part of the game. But WoD crafting seems especially weak and sad.

You can search by ink type.

You can also search for the glyph name typing it in.

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    You can search by ink type.

You can also search for the glyph name typing it in.
    Thanks for that. Didn't think of searching by ink type. Still horribly clunky interface.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    And making the new glyphs doesn't even give you a skill-up. Nor does making the Ink nor the research. My level 95 Inscription alt is already 700 in Herbs but sitting at 609 in inscription.
    Yep. I've never used my Inscription alts for anything other than researching and crafting glyphs. Oh, and the shoulder enchants.

I've never been inspired to craft Darkmoon cards, or the various off-hand and staff items that they added, and it seems like they're the only method of leveling up in WOD. Nevermind, I guess there's still the monthly quest at the DMF.