Thread: Cooking -Feast

Deleted

Cooking -Feast

So Just found out the top feast food is tied directly into the garrisons and having the barn. Not amused!

The non barn feast is weaker than generic food, 75 stat vs 100stat direct food. IT seems like a ridiculous choice designed to force people into garrison use

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything profession related is completely related to and intertwined with Garrisons. I guess you don't technically need the Garrisons to do anything with your professions after you've got the upgrade drop that teaches you the WoD patterns but you'll be at a severe disadvantage to anyone else using a profession building that matches their professions.

Technically you can ignore Garrisons, but in reality you would be limiting yourself quite a bit in most of what you do (professions, PVP, raiding, etc) if you don't play the Garrison mini-game.

Still, if you are only looking to get the 100 stat feasts, the time you'd need to put into your Garrison to get a lvl 2 Barn is very minimal.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2014-11-17 at 09:35 PM.

Deleted
    Its more the fact that without the barn, you cannot get a 100 stat raid feast. Its literally impossible. You can only get the feat from barn tier 2+ work orders. Essentially making cooking redundant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Its more the fact that without the barn, you cannot get a 100 stat raid feast. Its literally impossible. You can only get the feat from barn tier 2+ work orders. Essentially making cooking redundant
    That's true, although (I believe) you can still make 100 stat food through cooking, just not the feasts. You have a point about it being tied to Garrisons, but at the same time, cooking has essentially little to no value to the majority of the WoW population anyway. If you were/are in a raiding guild then your guild likely provided feasts, and if not you wouldn't need to use food that much. I mean, I did all the cooking stuff in MoP just for the achievements and stuff, but once I got all of those done in the first few days or weeks or whatever it was I'm pretty sure I didn't cook a single thing the rest of the expansion.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll just be crafting my own +100 food. I'm pretty sure we'll be expecting everyone to do that. Sure, it'll be nice to have those feasts for using during progression, but without having every raid member roll 9 alts, you're not going to have enough feasts anyway.

Barn and Bunker really do seem like the "correct" raiding buildings.

So another issue completely ignored by devs. Fantastic!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    That's true, although (I believe) you can still make 100 stat food through cooking, just not the feasts. You have a point about it being tied to Garrisons, but at the same time, cooking has essentially little to no value to the majority of the WoW population anyway. If you were/are in a raiding guild then your guild likely provided feasts, and if not you wouldn't need to use food that much. I mean, I did all the cooking stuff in MoP just for the achievements and stuff, but once I got all of those done in the first few days or weeks or whatever it was I'm pretty sure I didn't cook a single thing the rest of the expansion.
    But professions should offer best rewards for given type. Garrisons are supposed to supplement professions not be something better.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic