Deleted

whats max followers?

when i go to my garrison report it sais i have 19/20 followers. Buit i almost have leeory and milhouse. can i get 1 of them because 20 is max??? pls help ty

10+ Year Old Account
    You can have as many as you want, but only 20 active at a time (25 with a level 3 barracks).

Deleted
    what do u mean with active? with missions and stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jotunnhermsen View Post
    You have active followers, that can be sent on missions, act as bodyguards, work in buildings, etc., and inactive followers, which you have but cannot use.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jotunnhermsen View Post
    While you're below the cap (20 in your case), you won't notice anything about this Active/Inactive status.

It's only when you go over this cap that you'll see some new buttons in your Follower UI, which give you the option of changing their status. It's free to deactivate a follower, but there's a cost (couple hundred gold I think?) to bring them back into your roster.

Deleted
    What im not sure of is, apparently if you are over the limit, (21/20 for example) you cannot send followers on missions. But you can also only deactivate one follower per day. So does that mean that if you got 20 followers, and you gain 2 on the same day, you cannot do mission during that day? (You can only deactivate one of them, leaving you with 21/20)

I believe you have it backwards. You can only RE-activate one follower per day for 250 gold.