Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    From where to pick the quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Alliance has it easier because the Horde has a better amount of race distribution. Unfortunately for the horde, 90% of the Ally players are Humans and the rest are the other races.
    https://realmpop.com/us-emerald-dream.html
    Not really, it's about the same distribution for ally and horde. Now you will see even more dwarf/gnome because racials

Quote Originally Posted by lebil View Post
    From where to pick the quest?
    T2 glad building
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2014-11-18 at 04:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karkooshy View Post
    I think they reset if you upgrade your Garrison/Gladiator's Sanctum while on the quest. My first quest to collect broken bones was reset upon upgrading my Gladiator's Sanctum to level 2 for example. I wouldn't be surprised if the Nemesis quests also reset.
    Can't be. Mine got reset about 3 times and my Garrison is only level 2. Certainly the one that got reset 2 days ago wasn't because I upgraded my Garrison about 4 days ago.

Anyhoo, I turned off all of my Addons and it seems like that it worked. Quest was not reset when I checked this morning. Now I have to find out which Addon was the culprit.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it. It might have had reset when I upgraded my garrison to level 3 AND when I upgraded the building. So that's 2 resets. Even so, I'm not risking it, going to get 500 NELF kills before I turn my addons back on.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2014-11-18 at 05:58 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    How are they only giving us a day for those?
    They aren't, this guy just wants everything handed to him in the first week.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    https://realmpop.com/us-emerald-dream.html
    Not really, it's about the same distribution for ally and horde. Now you will see even more dwarf/gnome because racials

Humans actually do make up 30+% of all Alliance players currently level 100
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1

I suspect that this is slightly slanted though, as those who raced to level 100 are more likely "hardcore" and if PVPers are more likely to chose whichever race offers the most competitive benefit, which is human. I would guess that the human percentage at level 100 will decline over time.

But still, 37% of all level 100 Alliance are human. Much higher than I would have thought.

How are you guys getting this many kills on Draenor? In Ashran? Because my cluster's Ashran is inactive as hell and I can't imagine another place to do it.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    They aren't, this guy just wants everything handed to him in the first week.
    If you bothered to READ the thread, he had the quest reset to 0/500 at every daily reset.

But I guess its easier to bitch about people wanting everything for free than reading the thread....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    How are you guys getting this many kills on Draenor? In Ashran? Because my cluster's Ashran is inactive as hell and I can't imagine another place to do it.
    Find a choke point in questing, kill anything passing through
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is where I REALLY learned my lesson about reading quest text before randomly clicking through everything. Clicked on the nearest statue to start this quest before realizing you can't change your nemesis until after you complete the chain. Clicked on Panda -_- After a few hours in Ashran I am up to a whopping 7/500!

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Inactive is almost better than having the opposing team in your keep 24/7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    I disagree, it's easy to time a burst AoE on them and get tons of kills. But yeah, if it's 100 vs 5, not much you can do.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

I spent good few hours today doing nemesis orcslayer in ashran already got 390 kills in that time i got achiev bone collector as well so i went to upgrade my sanctum to lvl3, my nemesis quest has been removed from quest log and after upgrade was completed i could pick up the quest so now i'm 0/500 :/ Opened ticket let's see if they can restore the progress, average waiting time 6days 9h

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    If you bothered to READ the thread, he had the quest reset to 0/500 at every daily reset.

But I guess its easier to bitch about people wanting everything for free than reading the thread....
    It is not a daily, I have the human one already done. He never said anything about it resetting every day.

Humans actually do make up 30+% of all Alliance players currently level 100

I suspect that this is slightly slanted though, as those who raced to level 100 are more likely "hardcore" and if PVPers are more likely to chose whichever race offers the most competitive benefit, which is human. I would guess that the human percentage at level 100 will decline over time.

But still, 37% of all level 100 Alliance are human. Much higher than I would have thought.

You can easily change the level range, and when you do so it goes down 5% to 33%. Still a third of the Alliance though.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Quote Originally Posted by Prisefighter View Post
    This is where I REALLY learned my lesson about reading quest text before randomly clicking through everything. Clicked on the nearest statue to start this quest before realizing you can't change your nemesis until after you complete the chain. Clicked on Panda -_- After a few hours in Ashran I am up to a whopping 7/500!
    I did the EXACT same thing. I play an alliance Female Pandaren, so naturally I wanted my first nemesis kills to be the Horde Pandaren. What a massive mistake that was, frostmourne/jubei'thos connected ashran is pretty barren on pandas. After 8 hours of ashran I have 17/500.

Actually I think being in the dominant faction makes it a lot harder. Very rarely when an Alliance comes, he gets swarmed then leave. While I could use an AOE spell near the boss and wait for some to die to him if I was in the other side. Four hours of Ashran and my Human Nemesis is at a whooping 4/500.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wellp, happened to me again when I logged in and I already had my rank 3 active. So it's definitely a bug or an issue with an addon.

I chose Human first because it feels like alliance is mostly comprised of Humans. Gnome, pandaren probably take forever.

Will take me forever to get any of them because I already hate ashran with a passion.

they should allow wpvp and bgs to count.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Wellp, happened to me again when I logged in and I already had my rank 3 active. So it's definitely a bug or an issue with an addon.
    Has to be a bug, ive had my panda one for three days now without it resetting. 21/500.... More horde roll pandas!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    Has to be a bug, ive had my panda one for three days now without it resetting. 21/500.... More horde roll pandas!
    Do you do your apexes shards dailies at your garrison? I suspect it might be that for me, whenever I get the daily and don't complete it, it happens. Or maybe not, we'll see tomorrow.

Deleted
    It's completely and absolutely impossible on some servers. Mine is currently not CRZ linked for Ashran and since it's a "locked" population one there's no chance we'll get normally linked to anyone else ever. The problem is, since Wotlk our Alliance has been in steady decline and by now there aren't any anymore. So quests and the achievments linked to them are completely and absolutely impossible to ever finish. This sucks.