Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I find it strange when people use 1-0 as their keybinds, seems so... shitty.
    I agree! When I watch a youtube video or some streamers, a lot of them are using 1-0 for rotational spells. I just really have no idea how can someone keep stretching hand this way, across the whole keyboard, while still moving? Or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    4 is a bit too good of a button to have your buff on it, since you dont have to buff that often (could use worse keybind for it)
    4 actually is a shitty keybind for me. I have a smaller hands (I'm a female), and I feel like I can't stretch my fingers very effectively on 4 (or further) without 'leaving' my WASD keys. Most of the time my fingers are on E, F and R, while my pinkie is resting on A and my ring finger on W, in case I need to move.

I'm used to this setting, but really never seen much (if any?) people running with same keybinding system. Most people I know have their whole rotation bound on 1-0 or all rotation spells on their naga. I can't understand this style of keybinding really, and it makes me wonder, that it must be a bit better since so many people are using it? Or are you using QWE for movement, which makes this 123456+ keybinding style more useful? I'm running with WASD, while AD are my strafing keys (obviously)

Anyway, thank you so much for answers!
    Last edited by mmoc0adecddb65; 2014-11-20 at 12:33 AM.

1. I don't see a bind for transcendence. It's an instant cast now and you should really learn to use it as part of your mobility.
    2. I always recommend people move their movement keys away from WASD, try moving them over just 1 to ESDF, it puts your hand in the normal typing position and it allows your pinkie to have a bigger impact on your gameplay. Not to mention your index finger gets access to a few more keys as well.
    3. As for the Naga, some people like it, some don't. I found I get just as much out of a mouse with 2 side buttons to bind to shift/ctrl.
    With the ESDF, my binds go up to 6YGB.

Overall, it's all about muscle memory, so.... if you can hit the buttons as quick/accurate as someone else then it doesn't really matter how awkward they look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thaynia View Post
    1. I don't see a bind for transcendence. It's an instant cast now and you should really learn to use it as part of your mobility.
    2. I always recommend people move their movement keys away from WASD, try moving them over just 1 to ESDF, it puts your hand in the normal typing position and it allows your pinkie to have a bigger impact on your gameplay. Not to mention your index finger gets access to a few more keys as well.
    3. As for the Naga, some people like it, some don't. I found I get just as much out of a mouse with 2 side buttons to bind to shift/ctrl.
    With the ESDF, my binds go up to 6YGB.

Overall, it's all about muscle memory, so.... if you can hit the buttons as quick/accurate as someone else then it doesn't really matter how awkward they look.
    1. I did not include my modifier binds to my 1st post. Transcendence is bound to alt + mousebutton1 and transfer to alt + mb2

Deleted
    1,2,3,4,q,e,r,t,f,c,SH-1,SH-2,SH-3,SH-4,SH-Q,SH-E,SH-R,SH-T,SH-F,SH-V

I hate useing mouse keys just feels weird.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    The Naga or similar is extremely useful. Stupid amounts of extra keybinds, you're silly NOT to have such a thing in an MMO.
    Oooor you could just learn to use shift, ctrl and alt modifiers instead of getting a subpar mouse that honesly feels pretty bad to hold in your hand.