Healer Darkmoon Faire trinket...

Winged Hourglass
    Equip: Each time your attacks hit, you have a chance to gain 1,396 spirit for 20 sec.

What is the status with this? I was told that it's an error, but I've seen nothing about it. Whoever thought this was a good idea....humph! As a Resto Druid, I'm not too keen on having to either waste a cast time on Wrath or mana on Moonfire. Has anyone seen that this is intended to be fixed? Lovely proc, not so lovely process of getting it to proc...

it procs when your attacks hit. healing spells now count as attacks. it's a change made so that healers can use dps trinkets and blizzard don't have to make 100000 different trinkets to appease all healers/dps.

i guarantee u it procs on heals, but the trinket is trash anyway. go for the dps 1 if you're thinking about getting 1: int + crit > int + spirit on nearly every healer (resto druids should use the int + spirit 1).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    it procs when your attacks hit. healing spells now count as attacks. it's a change made so that healers can use dps trinkets and blizzard don't have to make 100000 different trinkets to appease all healers/dps.

i guarantee u it procs on heals, but the trinket is trash anyway. go for the dps 1 if you're thinking about getting 1: int + crit > int + spirit on nearly every healer (resto druids should use the int + spirit 1).
    Generally untrue, I still have an old trinket from leveling in DPS, and it procs only on an actuall attack, not on healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15270579702 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=112317&bonus=527#comments disagree with you.
    Last edited by revhunt; 2014-11-21 at 09:35 AM.