Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

DO NOT run the new MC

Instance servers are crashing en route to Ragnaros or even during the Ragnaros fight. Raid auto-disbands and you have to do the entire thing again.

Two hours, I was in there. For jack shit.

I seriously cannot believe how utterly amateurish this shitshow of an expansion launch is.
    Last edited by Vulcanasm; 2014-11-21 at 10:45 AM.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

I guess Blizzard really wanted people to experience the "Vanilla WoW" all over again.
    This was not a rare occurrence back then. No surprise now.

You just cancelled. Why would you care about an achievement and a mount?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menthonso View Post
    I guess Blizzard really wanted people to experience the "Vanilla WoW" all over again.
    This was not a rare occurrence back then. No surprise now.
    Back then there were raid IDs. This is LFR with no raid lockout, one and done or complete do-over.

Fuck this. I have better things to do with my life than whip PUG after PUG of mouth-breathing idiots into not standing in some fiery pixels. No joke, I just /canceled.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just got my Mount.

How mad are you?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Why pug if you are just going to rage? LFR Pugs = rage central. Do what I did. Get a group of 630+ ilvl guildies and smash through it.
    Took us 2 hours tops with minimum 35 of us. Easy dungeon is easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Shitshow of an expansion launch". Yeah, no. Best expansion launch I've seen. Some crashing in the first 24 to 48 hours, oh no, whatever shall I do. Oh yeah, got 5 days free not to mention a week free before launch anyways. Full pvp gear, clearing heroics, working on my Garrison level 3's. NP. People fail in LFR, oh no, Blizzard's fault. What a shitty expansion. Rofl.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    I seriously cannot believe how utterly amateurish this shitshow of an expansion launch is.
    Ignoring the fact that this MC thing has absolutely nothing to do with the launch itself. This is still a pointless statement, because I had no problems at all with launch. There were some slight queues, but it was still easy to hit 100 in 2-3 days. The only issue with anything was being able to get Conquest Points before the season started, and PvP gear being Warforged sometimes, both of which have been fixed.

As for the MC thing, eh, worked fine for the vast majority of people.

good riddance wannabe elitist. Please hit your head on the way out.

Did you really cancel because MC has some problems 3 hours and tens-of-thousands-of-people-trying-to-do-it after it was released? Did you really?

This crash only literally just happened 10misn ago, and your calling it a shit expansion.

Well,

a) I dunno about EU, but this is probably the FIRST MC crash to happen on US, which just shows how many people are doing it for that to happen to EVERYONE.
    b) your judging it off something not related to the expansion. This is the 10th anniversary thing, if WoD wasn't out yet we would STILL be getting this.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    good riddance wannabe elitist. Please hit your head on the way out.
    So talk about server crashes is now being elitist... I... what?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrichard View Post
    Did you really cancel because MC has some problems 3 hours and tens-of-thousands-of-people-trying-to-do-it after it was released? Did you really?
    No, I canceled because this launch has been crash after crash, and wasting an entire night whipping LFRtards into shape so I can get a mount for content I mastered 9 years ago is a slap in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    So talk about server crashes is now being elitist... I... what?
    You realize that he edited the OP and before the edit he flamed casuas and other shit?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Back..... .....No joke, I just /canceled.
    Ciao, Goodbye, Viszlát, Houdoe, Tschüss, etc..

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    The simple fact is, people deserve warnings about this.

LFR will boot you.

It will reset.

You will not get a helm, a mount, or have anything but repair bills and frustration to show for your time invested.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    You realize that he edited the OP and before the edit he flamed casuas and other shit?
    I didn't flame causals, I said that my LFR had some complete idiots in it. It did. I swear half the DPS were drooling on themselves. I removed that information because it's irrelevant to the necessary material, which is that (A) the trend of poorly planned launches continues, and (B) people are once again getting screwed over by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    "Shitshow of an expansion launch". Yeah, no. Best expansion launch I've seen.
    Yeah, they gave everyone 5 free days and a public apology for no reason

Guess I shouldn't be expecting apologists to use logic though.

I got my mount, went to do Auchindoun, on the way to the first boss BAM server went apeshit. Spent like 20 minutes trying to escape a loading screen loop.

Now I'm in Ashran and apparently everyone's Garrison has gone haywire as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

LFR will boot you.

It will reset.

You will not get a helm, a mount, or have anything but repair bills and frustration to show for your time invested.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't flame causals, I said that my LFR had some complete idiots in it. It did. I swear half the DPS were drooling on themselves. I removed that information because it's irrelevant to the necessary material, which is that (A) the trend of poorly planned launches continues, and (B) people are once again getting screwed over by it.
    Yup, I had the same problem. Hell, my run had a rogue using Thunderfury and a Warglaive and he was STILL out-DPSing some of the DPS in there. That said, I got into that run after they killed Geddon and I was able to clear it fully, got my mount and helm.

If you weren't carrying a shitload of derps who didn't know their rotation then it wasn't a good simulation of 40m raiding in MC lol.

LFR will boot you.

It will reset.

I got both but I would also advise people to wait until tomorrow, since the servers are unpredictable now and you could be walking into a headache.

Remember MC is out for a month.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-11-21 at 11:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.