Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    currently tabbed out during 5 minute break

13 wipes and 3 bosses to go ... been in here 2:30 hours so far. Trash has started respawning.

I will never set foot in this place again.

Edit: GM just convinced guild to do a guildrun ... i threatened to gquit

Edit 2: FUCK! Server just crashed right in front of Rag. Not doing that shit again. 3 Hours for nothing.
    Last edited by steristumpie; 2014-11-21 at 11:36 AM.

got my mount after smooth premade run i made swept the place clean, guildie got pet as well.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Yeah, they gave everyone 5 free days and a public apology for no reason

Guess I shouldn't be expecting apologists to use logic though.
    Well... We have yet to receive those 5 days.....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by steristumpie View Post
    currently tabbed out during 5 minute break

13 wipes and 3 bosses to go ... been in here 2:30 hours so far. Trash has started respawning.

I will never set foot in this place again.

Edit: GM just convinced guild to do a guildrun ... i threatened to gquit
    Why threaten to quit over that ?

P.S. My group was pretty dumb and it only took 1-1.5 hrs so really it's not that bad. Just repetitive because LOLvanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    It's out until January I think.
    Yeah almost a month and a half, 6th of Jan according to the ingame calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Just happened to us on the way to Rag...absolutely not impressed at this point.

It's mostly insta queue for everyone then some bug, like either everyone getting kicked or the bosses are bugged >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    I seriously cannot believe how utterly amateurish this shitshow of an expansion launch is.
    Stop being so bitter. It's a game. I'm playing on one of the biggest EU realms and I still enjoy it, despite the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Well... We have yet to receive those 5 days.....
    /sigh

Yeah, they told us they're going to give us 5 days on our game time but they are totally lying!!

Come on, people. Use a little common sense. They just announced they are doing it so I'm sure they're in the process of flagging the accounts.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    took 3 hrs for me to do my run due to some trolls purposefully pulling extra packs. Once they were kicked got to Rag easy, killed him got my helm and mount and moved on.

Is it just me or did trash get a lot easier after the boots, resets, and bugged instances?

it doesnt even come up for me to queue anyway so even if i wanted to do it i cant

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    It's mostly insta queue for everyone then some bug, like either everyone getting kicked or the bosses are bugged >.>
    Yup that is what happened to our group. Got to Baron (2 hours in ) and all of a sudden you aren't in the group anymore and are instantly ported out of the instance. Turns out same thing happened to a whole lot of other people on our server. I can deal with idiots in LFR, but putting 2 hours of time in to have the instance bug out is incredibly frustrating. Now to start over...but that will be tomorrow. Hopefully they can fix whatever is crashing the instance servers.

I did it.

Got mount, cheeb, everything with no probs.

Sooo...
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Ignoring the fact that this MC thing has absolutely nothing to do with the launch itself. This is still a pointless statement, because I had no problems at all with launch. There were some slight queues, but it was still easy to hit 100 in 2-3 days. The only issue with anything was being able to get Conquest Points before the season started, and PvP gear being Warforged sometimes, both of which have been fixed.

As for the MC thing, eh, worked fine for the vast majority of people.
    YOU had no problems. Many others had them like unolayable servers for 3 days, taking an hour per quest which now take only 2 min. And people logging in friday 2 30 pm and getting on tge server at 1.30 a.m.

So i hope you understabd why others might rage about this expansions start.

after a dreadfull 2.5 hours in there tanking it we get to raggy, on 50% suddenly, im in my garrison again................ gonna join one every 30min untill i find one thats in progress...........

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    YOU had no problems. Many others had them like unolayable servers for 3 days, taking an hour per quest which now take only 2 min. And people logging in friday 2 30 pm and getting on tge server at 1.30 a.m.

So i hope you understabd why others might rage about this expansions start.
    Except labeling MC & WOD together is fucking stupid. MC would of come REGARDLESS if WoD had to be delayed or w/e. MC is it's own issue & WoD's launch was it's own issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    "Shitshow of an expansion launch". Yeah, no. Best expansion launch I've seen. Some crashing in the first 24 to 48 hours, oh no, whatever shall I do. Oh yeah, got 5 days free not to mention a week free before launch anyways. Full pvp gear, clearing heroics, working on my Garrison level 3's. NP. People fail in LFR, oh no, Blizzard's fault. What a shitty expansion. Rofl.
    lucky you ... some people weren't as lucky. i for example had 3000+ login queues on EU-Blackmoore until last tuesday ... playing isn't as fun when you have to wait 6+ hours for you to be able to log in ...

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    "Shitshow of an expansion launch". Yeah, no. Best expansion launch I've seen. Some crashing in the first 24 to 48 hours, oh no, whatever shall I do. Oh yeah, got 5 days free not to mention a week free before launch anyways. Full pvp gear, clearing heroics, working on my Garrison level 3's. NP. People fail in LFR, oh no, Blizzard's fault. What a shitty expansion. Rofl.
    See sigline. CEOs don't apologize for good launches.
    Last edited by Vulcanasm; 2014-11-21 at 12:08 PM.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Except labeling MC & WOD together is fucking stupid. MC would of come REGARDLESS if WoD had to be delayed or w/e. MC is it's own issue & WoD's launch was it's own issue.
    True, but sadly then it wouldn't have been a lvl 100 thingie, and then the helm for instance would be friggin' useless basically immediately if they would've postponded WoD to a month later for instance.. Unless they would've made it an heirloom to 100.